Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick XY EV question. In previous generations, the max amount of EVs you could put into a stat was 255. Since that number is not divisible by 4, the optimum cutoff point was to stop training that stat at 252 so you wouldn't waste EVs. Someone told me that in XY, they changed the cutoff point to 252. So that would mean you never waste EVs no matter how much you train in a particular stat. Is this true? Is the max really now 252?

Quick XY EV question. In previous generations, the max amount of EVs you could put into a stat was 255. Since that number is not divisible by 4, the optimum cutoff point was to stop training that stat at 252 so you wouldn't waste EVs. Someone told me that in XY, they changed the cutoff point to 252. So that would mean you never waste EVs no matter how much you train in a particular stat. Is this true? Is the max really now 252?
Yes, that is true.

Edit: Fierza = Slowpoke ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yes, the max in a single stat is now 252

Edit: Damn it, nothing worse than priority against a Greninja :-P

Yep yep

Thanks guys!! :) Ha, Greninja got Greninja'd. xD
Read in thick Schwarzenegger voice: "I'll be back!"

But to keep things relevant for the thread, I still got these for trade for Dusk/Shiny stones, 2:1 for females in special balls with egg moves, 4/5:1 for compative shinies (Kalos ones)
2x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Adamant Anticipation Croagunk with Fake Out, Cross Chop and Drain Punch in Great Ball
7x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Adamant Elekid with Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Fire Punch in Premier Ball
3x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Impish Intimidate Qwilfish with Brine, Aqua Jet, Signal Beam and Haze in Dream Ball (Also got 2x 5IV SS and 2x 5IV+1x 6IV poison Point ones and one 6IV poison point female)
1x 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat with Switcheroo
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Modest Gooey Goomy with Counter, Curse and Acid Armor in Heal Ball
1x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Jolly Larvitar with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit
2x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Hustle Nidoran F with Focus Energy
3x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Houndour with Pursuit, Beat Up, Sucker Punch and Destiny Bond in Luxury Ball
1x 6IV male Timid Trace Ralts in Luxury Ball

Need aggronite+heracrossite + meloetta (random iv-nature)

Offer: Calm piplup with egg moves and 6 ivs, shiny starly, shiny shinx,shiny rhyorn,shiny klink,shiny raikou,shiny suicune,shiny entei, riolu modest shiny with egg moves (5 iv to 31), shiny adamant machop 5 ivs, sneasel 5 ivs and ice shard

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FT:
Charmander @ Net Ball (Mega Charizard X matching)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Belly Drum

LF: 5 IV Females in cool balls. I have one female Charmander that I'd love to trade for a 5 IV female in a matching ball of the same Gender ratio. PM me with offers!

Read in thick Schwarzenegger voice: "I'll be back!"
1x 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat with Switcheroo
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Modest Gooey Goomy with Counter, Curse and Acid Armor in Heal Ball
1x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Jolly Larvitar with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit
So in total, how many dusk/shiny stones would I need to give for these?

and STABX4 what would you like for one of those? Just a heads up, I have no shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)