Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in this?
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
I RNG'd it myself in my Black cartridge, so if you would like a nickname for it, let me know. Not sure what I can trade it for because it seems that most people in other forums prefer "Kalos-bred" Pokemon.

• Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
I RNG'd it myself in my Black cartridge, so if you would like a nickname for it, let me know. Not sure what I can trade it for because it seems that most people in other forums prefer "Kalos-bred" Pokemon.
sorry I already have one

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No offense but that's because it's not worth very much because a) RNG abusing in the 5th gen in piss easy and b) people can simply download one off Pokecheck.

Kalos-bred mons can be cloned but you can't RNG abuse so everything is up to chance, therefore worth much more.

No offense but that's because it's not worth very much because a) RNG abusing in the 5th gen in piss easy and b) people can simply download one off Pokecheck.

Kalos-bred mons can be cloned but you can't RNG abuse so everything is up to chance, therefore worth much more.

Even though perfect breeding is 10x more easy in XY and that the Instacheck debacle allowed for instashinies which can all be cloned- you think these are more valuable?

hey guys looking for different friend safaris please pm me if you have a water friend safari with protein frogadier

Well, I was just wondering if someone ever needed one. That was very discouraging. :/

hey guys starting up breeding again havnt been around since 4th gen and ive lost everything.
im looking for
flawless dittos or any good parents to start my own breeding projects.
would be so helpful and none of what i recieved will be used for any other purpose

Could someone please explain why it is possible to breed stealth rocks down from swinub to swinub despite it not being an egg move to my knowledge, where it isn't possible to breed something like heatwave between Sigilyph to Sigilyph.

Thanks.

Looking for an Adamant Arceus with good IVs, and also competitive Shinies. I have the following Event Pokemon for trade, 100% legitimate and untouched.

- Ash's Pikachu (JPN)
- Goone's Scizor (JPN)
- Spring 2010 Pikachu-coloured Pichu
- Summer 2010 Jirachi
- Winter 2011 Suicune
- Winter 2011 Entei
- Winter 2011 Raikou
- 2012 May Darkrai
- Spring 2012 Zekrom
- Mighty Mewtwo
- Movie 14 Victini
- Pokebank Celebi

PM your interest and offers!

Even though perfect breeding is 10x more easy in XY and that the Instacheck debacle allowed for instashinies which can all be cloned- you think these are more valuable?
Cloning on 5th gen and below is also really, really easy with AR code. Cloning on 6th gen takes time and at times you wont even hit the delay correctly for hours.

Could someone please explain why it is possible to breed stealth rocks down from swinub to swinub despite it not being an egg move to my knowledge, where it isn't possible to breed something like heatwave between Sigilyph to Sigilyph.

Thanks.
Stealth rock is an egg move

Heat wave is a tutor move so it won't be passed dwown.

Trading two 6IV Adamant Slakoth (F) with Curse, Body Slam, Night Slash, and Pursuit. Looking for Hidden Power Pokemon (!!!) and other cool offers :]

**especially Bulbasaur and Misdreavus

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry I already have one
Then don't post.

More importantly, Kalos Pokemon can be used in official tournaments.

Hello all,

I have been breeding Skarmory and have the following spitbacks for giving away:

All of the following are Impish, Sturdy, Kalos bred, standard Pokeball, with egg moves of: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Whirlwind, and... drumroll... Stealth Rock:

1x Male with xx/31/31/31/31/31

1x Female with xx/31/31/31/31/31

2x Female with 31/31/31/31/xx/31

As always, these are free to good homes. Please state what one you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)