Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know where to ask this but i guess here is the right place.
I passed the league and i want to start with making team to wi fi battles.
I have a good iv marril with adamant narure and huge power.
I want to max his hp and attack (252 in both of them) which way do you recomend to train him? This is kind of my first ev training but i know what is ev and that every pokemon is gives a different ev points.
Super training is good to? Tell
ME the best way to start!

This is what you are looking for:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-guide-to-ev-training-with-hordes.3490052/

I'm currently in my Entralink forest in Gen V, catching all the female HA Pokemon I have in there in matching balls to be bred for my shop. I'm a little stuck though: what Gen V available balls do you guys think these should go in? (Keep in mind they'll be bred for 5 IV and be put into my shop for your use :D)

Snorlax
Lileep
Scollipede
Clamperl
Gligar
Surskit
Duosion
I would catch them all in dream balls, you can get the others (except lileep) in other balls in xy. Also, dream balls are the unique one from 5th gen:-)

So if i have an exp share and I go to route 19 how much weepinbel i need to kill until i wil maximum my attack?
The link I posted gives you all the information you need, but assuming no Pokerus, no Power item, nothing, then 126 Weepinbell (252/2) is what you need. Pokerus divides that by 2, and the correct Power item divides that by 6.

Would it be possible for me to get a female Shellos or Gastrodon from someone? Just a female - Color, IVs and Nature aren't important. I don't have a ton to offer, but I've got several Mold Breaker Drilbur, Dratini with Marvel Scale, Protean Froakie, and Charmander with Dragon Dance. The IVs vary, but most should in the 3-4 range and some might have 5.

I want to max his hp and attack (252 in both of them) which way do you recomend to train him? This is kind of my first ev training but i know what is ev and that every pokemon is gives a different ev points.
First, you want to makes sure that your pokemon has Pokerus. That will make all the ev he ears from battling x2. Yes, you could use "Super Training" which is fast… but this method is faster. Once the pokemon has pokerus, got to the battle mason, win a lot and buy the Power Items, each 16bp. for example, if you want to train his speed, buy the power anklet. what it does, is that for each IV he earns, he gets +4 speed EV (there is a power item for each stat). so with pokerus and equipped with a power item, get another pokemon with sweet scent. This will ensure that wherenever you use sweet scent in tall grass, a horde comes out. Following my speed example, go to a route that has hordes of murk row, which give +1 speed EV when fainted. use sweet scent, and then use a move like surf that hits all 5 opponents. Your pokemon would earn 5 speed EVs. However, he double because of pokerus. Furthermore, with the power anklet he ears 5 EVs for each defeated murkrow, x2 for each thats 50 speed EV in only one battle. Do this for the stats you wanna train, then do super training to get the extra 2 EVs or whatever.

I hope you got it and welcome to the competitive battling scene.

Watch this video for clarification:

Would it be possible for me to get a female Shellos or Gastrodon from someone? Just a female - Color, IVs and Nature aren't important. I don't have a ton to offer, but I've got several Mold Breaker Drilbur, Dratini with Marvel Scale, Protean Froakie, and Charmander with Dragon Dance. The IVs vary, but most should in the 3-4 range and some might have 5.
I can get you a freshly caught one. Any preference on the Ability?

Anybody want a free HP fighting misdreavus spitback :] I only have one! but I plan on breeding more at a later date so do not worry if you do not get it :D

I have a 5 iv shellder (31/31/31/x/31/31)
adamant with skill link, and knows icicle spear and rock blast

looking for other 5 iv pokemon

I can get you a freshly caught one. Any preference on the Ability?
Thanks! There's no preference on ability since it's just a link in the breeding chain to get Counter and Mirror Coat on a Swampert I wanna make. Which Pokemon of mine do you want?

I'll add your FC now and should be on for a while, so just send the trade when you're ready.

Thanks! There's no preference on ability since it's just a link in the breeding chain to get Counter and Mirror Coat on a Swampert I wanna make. Which Pokemon of mine do you want?

I'll add your FC now and should be on for a while, so just send the trade when you're ready.
I'm not looking for anything, but thank you. Whatever you want to get rid of.

Would a male or female be better for you for your chain?

watch this vid

LF perfect or near perfect gen 6 shinies
for trade: Perfect Modest Ralts w/ trace, caught in kalos UT with momento encore disable and destiny bond
if that ralts is modest i could offer a flawless adamant totodile for it, at work right now so I cant list all the details, but if you are interested, I will send you a PM with the info later.

Anybody want a free HP fighting misdreavus spitback :] I only have one! but I plan on breeding more at a later date so do not worry if you do not get it :D
oy if that is still a thing by the time i get off work tonight I would love to get ahold of one of those.

if that ralts is modest i could offer a flawless adamant totodile for it, at work right now so I cant list all the details, but if you are interested, I will send you a PM with the info later.

oy if that is still a thing by the time i get off work tonight I would love to get ahold of one of those.
Unfortunately, I have only one spitback which is already going to be traded. I do however plan to breed more HP fighting misdreavus, so if I get another spitback, I'll be sure to let you know :D

sorry I perfer gen 6 pokemon and totodile is not on my valentines list for my gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)