Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Charm Sylveon with Hyper Voice.

Turn 9
Gliscor, come back!

Go! Sylveon!
Pointed stones dug into Sylveon!

The opposing Gingerbread-man used Aqua Tail!
Sylveon lost 42% of its health!
The opposing Gingerbread-man fell in love from the Cute Charm!

Sylveon restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 10
Igoudala withdrew Gingerbread-man (Haxorus)!

Igoudala sent out Felony (Malamar)!

Sylveon used Calm Mind!
Sylveon's Special Attack rose!
Sylveon's Special Defense rose!

Turn 11
The opposing Felony used Superpower!
It's not very effective... Sylveon lost 9% of its health!
The opposing Felony's Attack rose!
The opposing Felony's Defense rose!

Sylveon used Hyper Voice!
The opposing Felony lost 23% of its health!

A particuarly embarrassing one: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-86188401

Also http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-86191689 (lol)

P.S: If you see anything awful about my team please pm me it. I need help!
Referring to your Post-script: Moonblast>Dazzling Gleam on Clefable, Moonblast is stronger and has an annoying side effect. Bug Bite>X-Scissor on Scizor, Bug Bite gets the Technician boost to base 90 power over X-Scissor's base 80.

On Site 2 (I mean) there was a Set with Sap Sipper Azumarill and Whirlpool/Perish Song. I tried it and it was really good. Every Plant Pkmn is easily ko, except Sludge Bomb M-Venusaur.

It's too hilarous. Lead with Azumarill against Ferrothorn. He used Leech Seed twice then Stealth Rock. Counter fells to 0 and it's ko. I switched to Eviolite Gligar and defoged all the hazards away.

I read that someone was laughing at eviolite Gligar in OU, but it can have Defog, which cost Gliscor Toxic Orb I think. I'm playing Gligar and it's really good.

More people thinking keeping Chansey in on Torn-T is a good idea. I knock off their Eviolite. Then they stay in to take a Superpower.

Gliscor used Ice Fang!
It's super effective! The opposing Venusaur lost 39% of its health!
The opposing Venusaur was frozen solid!
The opposing Venusaur thawed out!

The opposing Venusaur flinched and couldn't move!

Gliscor restored HP using its Poison Heal!

so much hax

Gliscor used Ice Fang!
It's super effective! The opposing Venusaur lost 39% of its health!
The opposing Venusaur was frozen solid!
The opposing Venusaur thawed out!

The opposing Venusaur flinched and couldn't move!

Gliscor restored HP using its Poison Heal!

so much hax
Had a battle like that. Mawile got Ice Punch'd, frozen. Fire Punch, thawed out, burn. It's like it wanted me to lose.

Still won though

Pain split Porygon-Z

Was battling it with my poison heal Gliscor - there seemed to be a stalemate. I only had knock off and he used pain split, trick, trick room etc.
We had two pokemon left and I predicted his pain split so switched in my low health Heatran so I got healed instead. Worked against him.

Some sets I can see why people use. You know it's just to try out nothing else, but u have to say I have seen some really dumb ones. I'm not going to lie I've came up with some crazy sets that have worked. You know but come on people some if these are liked a 3 year old made it. Think man think

i would like to point out that this guy used a toxic/stone edge/zap cannon regirock and a belly drum azumarill with GIGA IMPACT!! GIGA FRICKIN IMPACT

at least he used a sitrus berry on the azumarill

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86342506
Well, that Giga Impact nuked something that otherwise resisted its entire moveset, so I'd say it did its job as an emergency weapon. Kinda like how in pre-Pokébank OU, Pixilate Hyper Beam was sometimes used as an emergency weapon on Mega Gardevoir because 292 base power can nuke things that can otherwise survive Gardy's attacks and OHKO due to her terrible physical defence.

Personally, I'm more concerned about the guy who felt it necessary to use Detect on the recharge turn.

Edit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-86406255
Judgment Smeargle in 1v1. And it's SE on Shedinja.
Wat.

Last edited:
Pain split Porygon-Z

Was battling it with my poison heal Gliscor - there seemed to be a stalemate. I only had knock off and he used pain split, trick, trick room etc.
We had two pokemon left and I predicted his pain split so switched in my low health Heatran so I got healed instead. Worked against him.
That is good prediction, not even remotely silly. We're looking for downright stupid stuff (that Zap Cannon Regirock is a perfect example).

saw dual chop mienshao, snarl mega manectric, air slash y-zard (why is this still being run when y-zard has far better options), and aqua tail slowking. in the same match.

rest of the sets seemed pretty legit though (there was a garchomp running dual chop, but ik dual chop has some utility in sub-breaking despite its lack of accuracy and PP compared to dragon claw. still would run dragon claw over dual chop, however.)

calm mind lugia in ubers. Seems legit, right? Only special move: blizzard. BLIZZARD people. He also used aqua tail and fly.

talk about your derps.
he also called me a hacker after I stalled him to complete death with my phasing multiscale lugia after getting up a full compliment of spikes and stealth rocks.
he also used a ditto WITHOUT imposter.
srsly dude

saw dual chop mienshao, snarl mega manectric, air slash y-zard (why is this still being run when y-zard has far better options), and aqua tail slowking. in the same match.

rest of the sets seemed pretty legit though (there was a garchomp running dual chop, but ik dual chop has some utility in sub-breaking despite its lack of accuracy and PP compared to dragon claw. still would run dragon claw over dual chop, however.)
Air Slash is STAB. Can't go wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)