[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

I don't want to get ban or keep getting warning . So i will do a check here first before put it up, and sorry MOD for my ignorance .

I have obtained all of these pokemon before ( all are got from well known smogon user)
Shiny Shaymin OT : Zeus ID 01001 https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3404476
TRU Timid Arceus OT : TRU ID : 11079
Shiny Landorus OT : George ID : 18944
----
and to make sure this darkai from OT : Mat is good right ? ( i know he is RNG abuser but MOD told me some people upload hack under his name)
Darkai Premier Ball Timid : 31/31/31/31/31/31 ( from sinnoh)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't want to get ban or keep getting warning . So i will do a check here first before put it up, and sorry MOD for my ignorance .

I have obtained all of these pokemon before ( all are got from well known smogon user)
Shiny Shaymin OT : Zeus ID 01001 https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3404476
TRU Timid Arceus OT : TRU ID : 11079
Shiny Landorus OT : George ID : 18944
----
and to make sure this darkai from OT : Mat is good right ? ( i know he is RNG abuser but MOD told me some people upload hack under his name)
Darkai Premier Ball Timid : 31/31/31/31/31/31 ( from sinnoh)
OT Zeus belong to an RNGer under the name Dewey911p, and the Darkrai is fine, assuming it doesn't have a Premier Ribbon. As for the TRU Arceus, there's no way to check with the limited amount of information you've given. That Landorus is almost certainly hacked, though.

So I got a shiny Latios from a trade. Please check if it's legal to see if I should return it.

Name: ラティオス
OT: Japanese Characters
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30(HP Fire)
EVs: 252SpAtk/252Spe/4HP
Nature: Timid
Ball: Master Ball

Agonist

So I got a shiny Latios from a trade. Please check if it's legal to see if I should return it.

Name: ラティオス
OT: Japanese Characters
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30(HP Fire)
EVs: 252SpAtk/252Spe/4HP
Nature: Timid
Ball: Master Ball
What is the ID on it?

Agonist

52280. Gosh, forgetting that ONE important detail, what's wrong with me? lol
It's not a spread that appears within the first 500,000,000 frames on Emerald (which was the reason for the delay in my response, checking 500 million frames takes a little while), so it's most likely hacked (or done on an emulator, although that's unlikely, since there are Timid HP Fire spreads that occur before then).

Sorry for the double-post. I just need this checked real quick.

Shiny Kyurem
OT: 7thAndz
ID: 28465
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 252SpAtk/252Spe/4HP
Ball: Premier Ball

Agonist

Hey guys I've been looking for a Jirachi for a while and I found this https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4934048
I checked the OT and ID on serebii's event data base, and it seems fine, also the owner is not on the black list, but since I'm very new at checking the pokechek :P legits, I must ask...
is it legal?
thanks!
Sorry, but the purpose of this thread isn't to help you find legal Pokemon to download off of Pokecheck.

Hi, if a Japanese Pokémon has an English OT that is in the standard English font and not the Japanese double-width font used for Roman characters, does this indicate that it has been hacked? Cheers.

Agonist

Hi, if a Japanese Pokémon has an English OT that is in the standard English font and not the Japanese double-width font used for Roman characters, does this indicate that it has been hacked? Cheers.
Not necessarily. It could indicated an English Pokemon evolved on a a Japanese game. Additionally, there was at least one Japanese event that used the standard English characters for the OT.

Not necessarily. It could indicated an English Pokemon evolved on a a Japanese game. Additionally, there was at least one Japanese event that used the standard English characters for the OT.
Thanks. Do you happen to know of any other exceptions? The Pokémon in question cannot evolve and from a brief search does not seem to have been released in an event like that either.

Agonist

Thanks. Do you happen to know of any other exceptions? The Pokémon in question cannot evolve and from a brief search does not seem to have been released in an event like that either.
If that's the case, it's most likely hacked (what's the Pokemon, btw)?

It's a shiny Japanese Latias with a 31/6/31/30/31/30 spread and a Timid nature, OT 'Space' ID 09105. From Johto and has Defog.

I have the movie event shiny Genesct (2 of them in fact) and I've just realised that one of them has an English name whilst the other is Japanese. Both have the same OT. Is the English name Genesect hacked? I'd assume it is because only evolved Pokemon can change their name depending where they are evolved if I remember correctly. I could be wrong though and hence why I'm asking.

Thanks.

Agonist

Yes, it's hacked, unless it has the double width font Japanese games use.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also, if you load a Japanese save file on a US game, you can rename it there (and abusing an ID will also allow you to rename your poké). I've done it before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)