Mega's Fluxing Trades! (New stuff check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Jkitty I kinda torn up that spreadsheet when I cleared out my boxes i'm making a new one to replace it now. Also when will you be on so we can trade today?

I could do that for a Drilbur maybe? just depends what level up moves have you bred onto it and

The female Oddish with Hidden ability?
I have it in stock. Do we have a deal, then?

EDIT: If you want to give it a nickname, just tell me.

sorry Jkitty I kinda torn up that spreadsheet when I cleared out my boxes i'm making a new one to replace it now. Also when will you be on so we can trade today?
Yeah, I'll be on. Hmm. It is 1:22pm right now, I will try to get on at around 5:30ish pm and then I'll be on from then on until we trade ~:).

I have it in stock. Do we have a deal, then?

EDIT: If you want to give it a nickname, just tell me.
Name it Hanna and its a deal ^^
Deal. I'll chuck in a female storm drain lileep as well :3 let me know when a good time to trade is
any time today good?
Eq and rockslide. But I can make it know any moves that it can feasibly learn
Eq, Rockslide, & Rapid Spin? the ability i perfer is Sand Rush but Mold Breaker is okay since it's what you have listed

Timid Level 86 Primer Ball Ditto Timid Limber 31/7/31/31/31/31​
I am interested in this :3
i have to say i am very happy and i have alot of respect that you dont accept clones i thought i was the only one
ok now to what i can offer
i have a shiny vivillion named Angel its x/31/x/x/31/x i can also offer a BP item with it especially if its nicknameable with egg moves

I have your Oddish, nicknamed and all. Tell me when you're ready to trade! :D
I have this eviolite ready when you want to trade
No problem. I found one and it has all of those moves. So I'm good to trade.
Yeah, I'll be on. Hmm. It is 1:22pm right now, I will try to get on at around 5:30ish pm and then I'll be on from then on until we trade ~:).
Everyone! your pokemon are ready and waiting. contact me when your ready to trade I will add you and get online then! I was just swamped with homework and valentines day stuff to post here, but I am ready now!

Last edited:
Everyone! your pokemon are ready and waiting. contact me when your ready to trade I will add you and get online then! I was just swamped with homework and valentines day stuff to post here, but I am ready now!
I'll be on for the rest of the night, just pop online and we can trade ^_^.

Updated with more in stock pokemon and another note. Anyone who hasn't received their Pokemon from me yet, please contact me! If you do not contact me within this week I will re-list the pokemon I have for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)