Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
won gg man, you got me scared when you crit my aegislash with volt switch twice, but otherwise gg

....but for posterity

<Double01> pdc
<Double01> da john
* Q sets mode: +h badass
<Double01> imo
<%atomicllamas> what play for?
<Double01> ost
<%atomicllamas> :O
<Double01> i choked the 2nd game kind of
<Double01> lol
<Double01> but w.e
<Double01> i got this g3
<Double01> ez
<dreams> nigga
* dreams is now known as PDC_
<%atomicllamas> REKT
<PDC_> the based lord
<PDC_> is here

I fail to match .Robert as it gives me error when entering your profile ... I think the only way you will be able to play through the user the poet, not impossible .. Activity, so it looks I'm alive.

@opp posting activity doesnt mean you are active. i have sent two vm to my opponent and cero replies so yeah, activity post.

@opp posting activity doesnt mean you are active. i have sent two vm to my opponent and cero replies so yeah, activity post.
I understand perfectly, but for some reason will not let me go to your profile and that's difficult to stay. Today's Friday I will try to contact you by other means and play.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Contacted my opponent day one he said this:

That's cool that you contacted me already. I'm in PST as well and can do battles in the afternoon/evening. I can't battle yet though as i still need to finish one more team and tweek whatever is necessary before the battle. I'll contact you ASAP when i'm done ok.
Nothing since and he hasn't been on since Wednesday. Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)