The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the hp ice landorus was hasty, i'd prefer it jolly : /
is it a problem to change my order?
Well if you want HP Ice it is cause only the Hasty one has it. But I don't mind swapping to the Jolly one (a clone is a clone, doesn't matter which it is lol) if you don't mind not having HP Ice.

Still have to work on that lol. I'll let you know if I get one (though that would definitely be a 2 for 1 trade or a 1 for 1 if it is a fellow HP Poke). Anything else that I can interest you in for that tentacool?
I don't really see anything else I need. I think I have everything else tbh. The tentacool does have 2 egg moves IIRC and I can make it female so you can breed more and distribute on your thread. I understand that a HP Rotom is a bit more valuable though. I could throw in a 4 IV male Tentacool to make it easier for you to breed?

yep woud prefer the jolly one finally.
It's my mistake, in fact i want thundurus with hp ice not landorus ^^

I don't really see anything else I need. I think I have everything else tbh. The tentacool does have 2 egg moves IIRC and I can make it female so you can breed more and distribute on your thread. I understand that a HP Rotom is a bit more valuable though. I could throw in a 4 IV male Tentacool to make it easier for you to breed?
Well since I have a ditto w/ 6ivs breeding pairs aren't really of value to me...

And a Pokemon from the same egg group as well

yep woud prefer the jolly one finally.
It's my mistake, in fact i want thundurus with hp ice not landorus ^^
Alright not an issue. So just checking, Shiny Manectric, Shiny Lucario, and JOLLY Landorus for HP Ice Chimchar, HP Fire Treeko, Shiny Ralts and Shiny Eevee

that's it ^^
they will be cloned soon (i've seen my cloner) and i'm breeding the two other so i'll let you know asap (by mp if needed)

**New To The Shop**

Now featuring Item Cloning!

Now for Trade - All X Exclusive Mega-Stones and Blazikenite

Format Update: Breedable Pokemon now have the type of Pokeball they come in listed next to them

Squirtle
31/31/xx/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

Misdreavus
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Levitate - Egg Moves: Wonder Room, Skill Swap, Nasty Plot
**In Moon Ball**

Qwilfish
31/31/31/xx/31/31- Impish/Adamant/Jolly - Intimidate (HA)/Swift Swim/Poison Point - Egg Moves: Signal Beam, Haze, Aqua Jet
**In Dream Ball**

Sandile
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Moxie/Intimidate - Egg Moves: N/A

Solosis
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Quiet - Magic Guard/Overcoat - Egg Moves: N/A

Kelfki
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Bold - Prankster - Egg Moves: N/A

Rotom - Lvl 59
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Levitate - Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp, Rest
*Is in Rotom-W Form, I just couldn't find a picture*

Porygon2 - Lvl 1
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Download - Conversion, Conversion 2, Tackle, Zap Cannon

Larvesta - Lvl 1
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Flame Body - Ember, String Shot

Vulpix - Lvl 1
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Drought - Ember, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory

Fletchling - Lvl 1
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Gale Wings - Tackle, Growl​

Do you have Charizardite X? If so, CMT for it! I'm currently not taking breeding requests, but I'll make an exception if needed.

Do you have Charizardite X? If so, CMT for it! I'm currently not taking breeding requests, but I'll make an exception if needed.
Yup, I do. All means all lol. There isn't a chance that the Snover you have could be breeded with a Brave Nature, and have the egg move Seed Bomb on it?

Also, I'm rather busy now, so I won't be able to clone until tomorrow at best.

Yup, I do. All means all lol. There isn't a chance that the Snover you have could be breeded with a Brave Nature, and have the egg move Seed Bomb on it?

Also, I'm rather busy now, so I won't be able to clone until tomorrow at best.
Whoa! I'll try to do it. I have perfect parents, so it shouldn't take long. Incidentally, what gender do you want it to be?

Whoa! I'll try to do it. I have perfect parents, so it shouldn't take long. Incidentally, what gender do you want it to be?
Depends, what kind of Pokeball does it come in?

Hey Demo, are you going to be available anytime tonight for me to pick up my Shiny Rotom?
Yup, I can be on now. I may have to re-add you, I'll check. (And the item you equipped is still on your Pokemon).

Actually, to all in general my night freed up a bit, so some requests might get done sooner than anticipated.

Depends, what kind of Pokeball does it come in?

Yup, I can be on now. I may have to re-add you, I'll check. (And the item you equipped is still on your Pokemon).

Actually, to all in general my night freed up a bit, so some requests might get done sooner than anticipated.
Poké Ball D:

I'll head online then. My trainer name is "Serena"

EDIT: Thank you very much for the cloning help!

Last edited:
Hey there, I've been posting in the SR thread for awhile now looking for a Manaphy. Is there anything I could do to convince you to part with one?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the Manaphy; they're freely available on Pokecheck, and the owner of them wouldn't want people trading for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)