League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Lavos

Banned deucer.
wait until silver 1...the biggest tryhard flamers youll ever see trying to reach the golden promised land, coupled with gold V 0 lp kids who think theyre hot shit cause they got carried through promos and say "lol im trolling fgt silver n00b" when they go 0/50 as poppy support

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
...I hate Silver V atm.

Seriously Bronze II and Bronze I feels so much better in comparison to this shit.
silver v filled with people who got carried to high silver who're falling down, high bronze is for people who should be in silver or higher but just haven't had the time to promote so many times? Idk. Rose tinted glasses too.
also
jeb4 said:
get youmuu's 2 bop faster

other things I learned from this game: stack red/blue pot with baron for double baron

casper looked incredibly solid and SKT K won both of their games pretty much effortlessly

that's a 20-game win streak in OGN so far, will be interesting to see if they can pull ahead to 21 against blaze in two weeks

if things stay as it is skt is just gonna win every game they play for the rest of their career, no one is even close to their level. something has to change.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

I used to be an unbeliever in Kayle. I would always say I sucked at Kayle. But then I tried playing her. She's fucking op. I believe in Kayle, the almighty and impenetrable midlaner.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Dunno if this is advertising but for those of you who use the battle server, there is now an OFFICIAL League of Legends room available.
/join runeterra for those curious, welcoming to level 1-30, bronze-challenger :)

Eager to see if this grows the room more (it's still not even a week old yet!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)