Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiho

bandy legged troll
View attachment 8476 This happened... glitcher get BurgerKing?
that happens all the time, it is nothing new, and has nothing to do with the battle system.

on a different not, TheBurgerKing99 , you got some stuff wrong in the achievers. I got starting off, a little better, underachiever, and on top of the word, am I am not on those lists, while I am on the close call list without ever getting it

that happens all the time, it is nothing new, and has nothing to do with the battle system.

on a different not, TheBurgerKing99 , you got some stuff wrong in the achievers. I got starting off, a little better, underachiever, and on top of the word, am I am not on those lists, while I am on the close call list without ever getting it
ok The Jaiho, thanks for your input.

Starting Off, A Little Better, Coming Along

Turkey

One heck of an idea, this achievement thing is. I sure had fun doing it. :D

Resistance is futile: kill every single one of the opposing team with resisted hits (if team has malamar, kill using a bug type move and scream f*** the rules!)

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Counter-Hax: Recieve a Defiant/Competitive boost from a stat drop off a move with a 10% chance of the stat lowering.

Riot Squad: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Overcoat, Shell Armor, Bulletproof, Sturdy, Battle Armor, Heavy Metal, Light Metal, Rock Head, Iron Barbs, Soundproof, Filter, Silid Rock & Heatproof.

Ninja Crew: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Illusion, Frisk, Imposter, Infiltrator, Inner Focus, Pickpocket, Poison Touch, Protean, Quick Feet, Speed Boost, Technician, Unburden & White Smoke

EDIT

The Gardeners
: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Chlorophyll, Early Bird, Effect Spore, Flower Gift, Flower Veil, Grass Pelt, Harvest, Honey Gather, Leaf Guard, Natural Cure, Overgrow, Sap Sipper & Solar Power.

Last edited:
Counter-Hax: Recieve a Defiant/Competitive boost from a stat drop off a move with a 10% chance of the stat lowering.

Riot Squad: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Overcoat, Shell Armor, Bulletproof, Sturdy, Battle Armor, Heavy Metal, Light Metal, Rock Head, Iron Barbs, Soundproof, Filter, Silid Rock & Heatproof.

Ninja Crew: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Illusion, Frisk, Imposter, Infiltrator, Inner Focus, Pickpocket, Poison Touch, Quick Feet, Speed Boost, Technician, Unburden & White Smoke

EDIT

The Gardeners
: Win a battle in which each team member has one of the following abilities: Chlorophyll, Early Bird, Effect Spore, Flower Gift, Flower Veil, Grass Pelt, Harvest, Honey Gather, Leaf Guard, Natural Cure, Overgrow, Sap Sipper & Solar Power.
No Protean on Ninja Crew?

ok, here's two:
that was a bad idea: sweep a baton pass chain team using imposter ditto after they have completed their chain ( I would say it could also count for greed is good depending on the team).

you have no soul.: win a battle using only haxxy types of moves (attract, parafusion paraflich swagger and encore) you may not have any attacking moves or status inflicting moves besides ones that were mentioned and paralasis moves. Basically annoy your opponent. You may use status moves that affect your team (screens) as well as using choice trick strategies

you have no soul.: win a battle using only haxxy types of moves (attract, parafusion paraflich swagger and encore) you may not have any attacking moves or status inflicting moves besides ones that were mentioned and paralasis moves. Basically annoy your opponent. You may use status moves that affect your team (screens) as well as using choice trick strategies
The incredibly relevant question: Does a ragequit get you this achievement? Because after 2 k0s I'd just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)