Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-85987899
Prankster provides a +1 priority to non-attacking moves such as will o wisp right?
On turn 36 I decided to use will o wisp with my sableye to burn the opposing Diggersby (Sableye having prankster), however the priority did not kick in and instead somehow Diggersby went first while using earthquake, a non-priority move
Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
-note that regardless of Deoxys-D 's EV and IV spread, it would still outspeed my uninvested sableye in turn 30, proving that the will o wisp had priority throughout the majority of the battle and thus my sableye had prankster
Turn 32
savo409 withdrew Deoxys-Defense!
savo409 sent out Cofagrigus!
Sableye used Foul Play!
It's super effective! The opposing Cofagrigus lost 30.6% of its health!
Sableye's Ability became Mummy!

I used reflect type with my Latias against a Ferrothorn, then it used Leech Seed, and I got seeded even though I should have been a grass type and thus immune.

Turn 6
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.

Louisbogoss withdrew Scizor!

Louisbogoss sent out Ferrothorn!

Landorus-Therian used Knock Off!
The opposing Ferrothorn lost 25% of its health!
Landorus-Therian is hurt by the opposing Ferrothorn's Iron Barbs!
Landorus-Therian knocked off the opposing Ferrothorn's Leftovers!

The sunlight faded.
Turn 7

Landorus-Therian, come back!

Go! Latias!

The opposing Ferrothorn used Thunder Wave!
Latias is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Latias restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 8

Latias used Reflect Type!
Latias's type changed to match the opposing Ferrothorn's!

The opposing Ferrothorn used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!

Turn 9

Latias used Roost!
Latias regained health!

The opposing Ferrothorn used Leech Seed!
Latias was seeded!

Latias's health is sapped by Leech Seed!

Reflect type will be fixed on next server restart. Hopefully that will be the end of a number of long-lasting issues involving Roost, Soak, Trick-or-Treat/Forest's Curse, Multitype, Transform/Imposter and other type-changing moves/abilities when used together.

Currently, Gravity removes a Flying type Pokémon's Flying type (so Zapdos takes super effective damage), but ingame Gravity just allows Ground-type moves to deal neutral damage to Flying types, regardless of their secondary type. (However, Pokémon with Levitate simply lose the ability, so Rotom-W WOULD be hit super-effectively).

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokespain-gen5ou-375

Iron ball is the same thing.

Last edited:
I am having problems with my IVs and EVs. More specifically T-Tars IVs wont stay in place and Meowstics EVs wont stay in place.

I'm having issues with Sky Drop- specifically, it just randomly won't execute occaisionally.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-86344869

Check out turn 19- Dragonite is too heavy? What? I've checked every pokedex for info on sky drop including the two mentioned in the first post of this forum, and have found no relevancy to weight when using Sky Drop. And yes- I know Dragonite is a flying type, but it should still execute the first turn of lifting D-Nite into the air, which it does not. Flying types take no damage from Sky Drop, they aren't entirely unaffected by it. The message also stated "(placeholder)", I'm guessing that means something went wrong? PS there are no outside effects such as gravity in play.

EDIT: Just happened again to me with a Scolipede. Does sky drop require your opponent be lighter than you or something? Because I can't find it ANYWHERE in the provided pokedexes.

Last edited:
I'm having issues with Sky Drop- specifically, it just randomly won't execute occaisionally.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-86344869

Check out turn 19- Dragonite is too heavy? What? I've checked every pokedex for info on sky drop including the two mentioned in the first post of this forum, and have found no relevancy to weight when using Sky Drop. And yes- I know Dragonite is a flying type, but it should still execute the first turn of lifting D-Nite into the air, which it does not. Flying types take no damage from Sky Drop, they aren't entirely unaffected by it. The message also stated "(placeholder)", I'm guessing that means something went wrong? PS there are no outside effects such as gravity in play.

EDIT: Just happened again to me with a Scolipede. Does sky drop require your opponent be lighter than you or something? Because I can't find it ANYWHERE in the provided pokedexes.
Sky Drop doesn't work on mons heavier than 200 kg. It's a new mechanic of Gen 6.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86522074
Seems to be an error with reflect type.

Reflect type copies the type of the target down to a tee, so copying a mawile should result in a resistance to fairy type, right?

Latias used Reflect Type!
Latias's type changed to match the opposing Mawile's!

The opposing Mawile used Play Rough!
Latias lost 65.1% of its health!
Latias's Attack fell!

Sorry if this has been posted already, I asked one of the %'s on showdown and they told me I should post this.

Seems to be a problem with Mega-Banette. Prankster did not kick in on Turn 1 when Banette used Cotton Guard. When I put my mouse over Banette's sprite. It still says it has the ability Cursed Body. I would have selected Mega-Banette from the start, but when I went into the game, it said that Banette needed its hidden ability for some reason. Still the ability should switch upon evolution. Here is a picture showing the ability has not changed.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Seems to be a problem with Mega-Banette. Prankster did not kick in on Turn 1 when Banette used Cotton Guard. When I put my mouse over Banette's sprite. It still says it has the ability Cursed Body. I would have selected Mega-Banette from the start, but when I went into the game, it said that Banette needed its hidden ability for some reason. Still the ability should switch upon evolution. Here is a picture showing the ability has not changed.
Visual Error. It does have prankster, but the client didn't update that. As for the first-turn no prankster thing, that's how it works in-game.

mikel edit: don't be condescending :(

Was testing a funny combo for a theoretical Balanced Hackmons Doubles metagame. The idea was Power Herb + Pickup abuse between two allied Pokémon. Both Pickups failed to trigger after dual Geomancies consumed both Power Herbs.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublescustomgame-87162631

During a previous testing round (from which I do not have a replay), my opponent triggered my Shedinja's Lum Berry with Power Herb Ice Burn on the same turn as their Chesnaught used Geomancy, and while their Chesnaught acquired the Lum Berry via Pickup, their Metagross failed to acquire Chesnaught's Power Herb.

Pickup is supposed to obtain a consumed item from any adjacent Pokémon, not just opponents.

Edit: Also, is Chatter supposed to cause confusion only if used by Chatot? I haven't seen any information on this, and Showdown's in-battle description says nothing on the subject.

Last edited:

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Edit: Also, is Chatter supposed to cause confusion only if used by Chatot? I haven't seen any information on this, and Showdown's in-battle description says nothing on the subject.
In Gen 5 and before that is the case due to the confusion chance being based off of Chatot's recorded cry.

I would have selected Mega-Banette from the start, but when I went into the game, it said that Banette needed its hidden ability for some reason.
Cotton Guard is only known by a special Banette from the Dream World, so it can only have its Hidden Ability

The newly implemented gen 3 is still glitchy as demonstrated in this battle (Jirachi's *special* thunderpunch OHKOs Blissey, Gengar Ice Punch does >31% to Suicune)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen3oubeta-87153012

EDIT: I believe it may be caused by the sandstorm, but I don't know
Yeah, Shax the guy at the top of the leader board told me that Sandstorm apparently makes every Pokemon's Special Defense 0. I have also run into things like Ninjask Giga Drain OHKOing my Houndoom.

Format:
[Gen 3] OU (beta)
Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokemon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Moody Clause: Moody is banned
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned.
HP Percentage Mod: HP is reported as percentages
Battle between xFogHorn and X ADN Y DUDEET started!

Go! Breloom!

X ADN Y DUDEET sent out Tyranitar!
The opposing Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
Turn 1

Breloom, come back!

Go! Blissey!

The opposing Tyranitar used Bite!
Blissey lost 100% of its health!

Blissey fainted!
The sandstorm rages.
Another example I just had as me and some in chat just tested this again.

Bugged move/ability: Double-Edge + Parental Bond

Unlike residual damage from Iron Barbs, Rough Skin, and Rocky Helmet, Double-Edge deals recoil after both Parental Bond hits, not after each individual hit.

Proof: http://twitcasting.tv/masavampharos/movie/38231178 @ 4:30 see's Mega Kangaskhan deals two hits of Double-Edge, critical KOing with the second hit, then proceeds to take 60 damage in recoil in one go (presumably 181/3 rounded down).

The difference being that currently on PS Mega Kangaskhan can KO itself through recoil prematurely from the first hit at low health when normally it would be able to get both hits before fainting.

Several moves involving Breloom with Technician is rejected in Gen 6 OU as of Saturday after noon.
Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Spore, Focus Punch for example. This moveset is legitimately obtainable in gen 6 by breeding.

It says "Breloom has moves incompatible with its ability"

I think this is a bug. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Several moves involving Breloom with Technician is rejected in Gen 6 OU as of Saturday after noon.
Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Spore, Focus Punch for example. This moveset is legitimately obtainable in gen 6 by breeding.

It says "Breloom has moves incompatible with its ability"

I think this is a bug. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I have the same problem!

Here is my moveset
Ability: Technician
Moves: BulletSeed, MachPunch, RockTomb, Spore.

Was fine last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 33)