DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
unless you downloaded it . It will have a premier ribbon- so you cannot trade it . ( mine Golurk doesn't)
Pokecheck is to check if the pokemon is hack or not .
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/623.shtml this golurk
Don't even. Firstly, most known Wondercard events don't get the additional ribbon attached, period. Secondly, it's (fairly) widely known that the ribbon can be avoided.

DarthVader - here is a link the original Golurk (note the number at the end of the URL).

In response to your CMT: The only Mews that I currently have don't have any tms taught. Let me know if this suits you.

In response to your CMT: The only Mews that I currently have don't have any tms taught. Let me know if this suits you.
I'd like my one with the three notable moves you have listed (Giga drain, Stealth Rock & Roost). Also, can the Arceus have Stealth rock as well please?

The pinsir is from XY.
Would you do your shiny Fletchling nicknamed Icarus and your shiny Smeargle for the Fukuoka Kyogre? I can wait for you to get them cloned.

I have these in stock

Interested?

The Pinsir has Quick Attack as an Egg Move too.
I just managed to agree for a trade for one. Not really interested with your other stuff. Come by again if you get some new stuff though and I'll happily trade if anything peaks my interest :)

Yeah that's no problem. Give me a day or two to breed them and then we can trade. So the final trade is:

My:
Goomy (Kalos native)
Froakie (Kalos native)

Your:
Shiny Porygon
Victini
My apologizes, I thought I replied to this. Yes, I agree to this trade.

In response to your CMT, could I get

Dratini
OT: ALAN
ID: 18216
Adamant
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/31/31/31
(Egg move: Extreme Speed)

and

Riolu
OT: Kashif
ID: 17725
Timid
Inner Focus/Steadfast
31/x/31/31/31/31
(Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave)

In response to your CMT, could I get

Dratini
OT: ALAN
ID: 18216
Adamant
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/31/31/31
(Egg move: Extreme Speed)

and

Riolu
OT: Kashif
ID: 17725
Timid
Inner Focus/Steadfast
31/x/31/31/31/31
(Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave)
Yeah that's no problem. Actually, considering you're RNGing a HP fire Latios, would you mind me switching one of the Pokemon I asked for that instead (if you're going to put it up for trade)? I'm happy to wait until whenever you make it.

Last edited:
I can do both if you can clone them both. Otherwise since i'd have to find someone else to clone them i'd do 1 of them + that pinsir that youre lf.
Oh, I've already got the Pinsir. I can't clone so you'll need to find someone. I'm happy to wait a day or two but I'd much rather have both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)