Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am from Pokemon Y and I lost my Heracrossite in a trade on accident...
I am willing to trade the following for another one.
Battle Ready, Perfect 5IV (No Speed) Brave Doublade with Eviolite in Luxury Ball
Perfect 5IV, Jolly Scappy Kengaskaun in Luxury Ball with Mega Stone

Hey all, I just calc'd the IV's on my Suicune from back in SoulSilver just for the heck of it, and it's Calm with approximately 23/14/29/21/29/28 and HP Grass.
Is this good enough for Wifi-Battles? And is HP Grass useful at all?

Would you, by any chance, have another Ralts up for trade?
Yup. I will be cloning them via Pokecheck. Do you want a nickname for it? It has Telepathy though. Let me know if that bothers you. I'll be breeding a female one with Trace later.

Well, I think it's time for another giveaway :] pp ups are appreciated, not necessary

6 Heal Ball 4-5 IV modest venonat spitbacks with tinted lens Egg moves: giga drain, baton pass, agility
2 luxury ball 31/31/31/31/xx/31 naive charmanders Egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance (1 blaze, 1 solar power)
2 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest mareeps static Female has egg move agility

Hope you enjoy :]

Yup. I will be cloning them via Pokecheck. Do you want a nickname for it? It has Telepathy though. Let me know if that bothers you. I'll be breeding a female one with Trace later.
It doesn't matter too much, but a Female Trace would be nice. If that'll take a while, I'm fine with what you have on hand. These were RNG'ed by you, right?

I can offer Dusk Ball Corphish with Superpower, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, and Knock Off, Vullaby in Ultra Balls w/ Foul Play and Knock Off, Jolly Moxie Pinsir in Nest Balls w/ Quick Attack, just to name a few I thought may interest you. :]

ok im doing another giveaway timid 5iv compound eyes scatterbug shiny i will make 2 copies i can give it with a capsule oh and past winners are ineligible
Too late? :)

It doesn't matter too much, but a Female Trace would be nice. If that'll take a while, I'm fine with what you have on hand. These were RNG'ed by you, right?

I can offer Dusk Ball Corphish with Superpower, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, and Knock Off, Vullaby in Ultra Balls w/ Foul Play and Knock Off, Jolly Moxie Pinsir in Nest Balls w/ Quick Attack, just to name a few I thought may interest you. :]
Yup! I use my Black cartridge to RNG. Do you mind if I take the Pinsir? I want a female Corphish too, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in.

Well, I think it's time for another giveaway :] pp ups are appreciated, not necessary

6 Heal Ball 4-5 IV modest venonat spitbacks with tinted lens Egg moves: giga drain, baton pass, agility
2 luxury ball 31/31/31/31/xx/31 naive charmanders Egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance (1 blaze, 1 solar power)
2 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest mareeps static Female has egg move agility

Hope you enjoy :]
Is it too late for the Solar Power Charmander?

Too late? :)

Yup! I use my Black cartridge to RNG. Do you mind if I take the Pinsir? I want a female Corphish too, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in.
What else can you offer for her? I'm pretty open to most stuff. Just give me some time to breed. :]

What else can you offer for her? I'm pretty open to most stuff. Just give me some time to breed. :]
Here's some of the stuff I've RNG bred recently:
  • Shiny Eevee: Bold [Anticipation], 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) | Female | Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Detect
  • Shiny Hippopotas: Impish [Sand Stream], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Slack Off, Whirlwind, Revenge, Stealth Rock
  • Shiny Diglett: Adamant [Arena Trap], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Reversal, Stealth Rock
  • Shiny Lileep: Relaxed [Storm Drain], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock, Giga Drain
  • Scizor: Adamant [Technician], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Tutor moves: Knock Off, Superpower
  • Shiny Eevee: Sassy [Adaptability], 31/31/31/31/31/00 | Male | Moves: Heal Bell, Yawn, Curse, Wish
I'm not sure what other tutor moves are notable in the current metagame, but if you've got some ideas let me know. I'm planning to breed Phanpy and teach it Stealth Rock.

Here's some of the stuff I've RNG bred recently:
  • Shiny Eevee: Bold [Anticipation], 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) | Female | Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Detect
  • Shiny Hippopotas: Impish [Sand Stream], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Slack Off, Whirlwind, Revenge, Stealth Rock
  • Shiny Diglett: Adamant [Arena Trap], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Reversal, Stealth Rock
  • Shiny Lileep: Relaxed [Storm Drain], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock, Giga Drain
  • Scizor: Adamant [Technician], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Tutor moves: Knock Off, Superpower
  • Shiny Eevee: Sassy [Adaptability], 31/31/31/31/31/00 | Male | Moves: Heal Bell, Yawn, Curse, Wish
I'm not sure what other tutor moves are notable in the current metagame, but if you've got some ideas let me know. I'm planning to breed Phanpy and teach it Stealth Rock.
Adamant defiant pawniard with knock off and stealth rocks are a big one right now, adamant ice punch knock off timburr as well (but I think I saw yiu did that already)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)