Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

The rough average of 1 gym per day is pretty cool so far, assuming they can manage to use Cut AND beat Erika in the next few hours >.>

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I came back earlier today and discovered the Twitch players had deposited Rattata in the PC. I had assumed this was accidental, but in fact I discovered it was a deliberate move by the community so that it could no longer accidentally use Dig while midway through caves.

The amount of co-ordination required to do this is actually pretty impressive.
This is like humanity's greatest team effort since the pyramids

Last edited:
Jay Leno's got this, don't worry!

I also hope everyone is reminded that, if they happen to faint, they'll have to cut the tree again.

They have that level 41 Pidgeot though, no idea where the hell that came from. That thing should keep em safe for a while.

imagine the terror that will be the victory road puzzles.

I predict 5 days to complete the first boulder, as it took us 6 hours to cut 1 tree
maybe 3 days, if the chat continues the trend of having it be 95% non-troll as it is right now

edit:
WOOOOOOO WE BEAT ERIKA

imagine the terror that will be the victory road puzzles.

I predict 5 days to complete the first boulder, as it took us 6 hours to cut 1 tree
maybe 3 days, if the chat continues the trend of having it be 95% non-troll as it is right now

edit:
WOOOOOOO WE BEAT ERIKA
erika.JPG vixory.JPG

based bird y/n?

shit now we need to get out of the gym .-.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It took them almost a full 24 hours just to beat THE LEDGE, longer than it took to go through Rock Tunnel to beat Erika. So yeah, bush is nothing now.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
They've successfully checkpointed in the Lavender Town Pokemon Center :)

Soooo Charmeleon and Jay Leno were released.

On the bright side, there's room for Lapras now :/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)