Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following shinies 5-6IV's with good nature :) PM or reply for offers :) or what are you looking for

Bunnelby
Male Litleo
Flabebe
Skiddo
Pancham
Furfrou
Female HA Espurr
Honedge
Swirlix
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Helioptile
Sylveon (Kalos Bred)
Dedenne
and Pumpkaboo
I have a female timid shiny helioptile with HP ICE if interested.

ahh i see, found some in white 2 but none in x yet. i thought the pokemile exchange was just regular pp ups
Oh, were you asking only about the PP Max? I believe those in particular are only available as a random item during playthrough or a prize in the Daily Lottery.

FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
Male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Bold Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move
NEW Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit
NEW Careful Larvitar with Pursuit and Stealth Rock egg moves
NEW Adamant Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Jolly Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Bold Duskull with Pain Split egg move (Destiny Bond and Memento egg moves optional)

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

(I have a pretty substancial catalog of competitive Pokemon, so breeding requests are accepted as well, PM for details)
do you have anything else for trade?

Offering!

Charmanders
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Solar Power/Blaze
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse
Kalos Breed by Myself :3

LF: Chikorita, Snivy (jolly or timid), Oshawott with corresponding 5iv natures and eggmoves, or any good offer or breedable mon I dont have on my thread

I'd say so the defense probably won't matter that much. But see what the defense actually is
Totally forgot I can go check the IV using the battle institute. Quite disappointed though, hatch a lot of 5 IV spit back and this shiny Swinub just happen to have 4 IV's.

Edit; actual IV's is 31/31/23/14/31/31

I am dying for a charizardite Y Megastone. I am willing to trade any pokemon in my shop, CMT. Also if you have spitbacks you want to get rid of, CMT, I have spitbacks for all my pokemon and looking to get rid of them!

I'm breeding with the "time machine" method and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth going for the spitback Pokemon at all. To be exact, I'm breeding a Timid Male Prankster Meowstic and haven't gotten the random stat not passed down to be its Attack yet. So I was wondering if it's worth breeding the one's that look like 31/31/31/31/x/31 or some other variant where Atk is 31 for Timid nature. Or should I just reset it?

I'm breeding with the "time machine" method and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth going for the spitback Pokemon at all. To be exact, I'm breeding a Timid Male Prankster Meowstic and haven't gotten the random stat not passed down to be its Attack yet. So I was wondering if it's worth breeding the one's that look like 31/31/31/31/x/31 or some other variant where Atk is 31 for Timid nature. Or should I just reset it?
I personally think that method is harder than normal breeding. Personally I'd just breed it until you get the IV's you want

I personally think that method is harder than normal breeding. Personally I'd just breed it until you get the IV's you want
Ya I'm starting to think so too. I was only doing it because only like 1/5 eggs were being Male with Hidden Ability. Then only 1/6 of those have Atk being the bad stat.

Offering!

Charmanders
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Solar Power/Blaze
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse
Kalos Breed by Myself :3

LF: Chikorita, Snivy (jolly or timid), Oshawott with corresponding 5iv natures and eggmoves, or any good offer or breedable mon I dont have on my thread
Skarmory?

Has ANYONE got a HP Ice Helioptile or Heliolisk? I can take cloned, or clone it myself and give it back. Will offer stuff from my thread.

So I have become a bit obsessed with breeding pokemon in balls that match their look or colour scheme, or that make sense utility-wise (like Luxury Ball for Eevee to evolve Espeon and Umbreon faster) but I haven't seen many of the Apricorn Balls making their way into X & Y.

These are:

Love Ball - Pink Heart shape
Heavy Ball - Grey with blue bits
Friend Ball - Green with red dots, makes pokemon grow friendlier
Moon Ball - Black and Blue with crescent moon in yellow
Lure Ball - Blue sides and red in the middle
Fast Ball - Yellow and Red
Level Ball - Yellow and Black with a Red 'V'

My question is what pokemon (from HeartGold and SoulSilver) do you think look best in each of those balls?

Hey guys, been breeding in unique Pokeballs lately. Here's some new ones!

Fletchling|Gale Wings|Adamant|Timer Ball|31/31/31/x/31/31|

Goomy|Gooey/Hydration|Modest|Heal Ball|31/x/31/31/31/31

Skiddo|Sap Sipper|Adamant|Nest Ball|31/31/31/x/31/31

Scraggy|Intimidate|Adamant|Premier Ball|31/31/31/x/31/31|Feint Attack|Dragon Dance

Looking for other 5 IV perfect females in unique balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)