I just spent a week in jail: AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Roughly 10 months ago I had a $50 seat belt fine that I did not pay. Through a combination of fees / penalties it accrued to a little under $500 and the cops came and bust my door down with a warrant and arrested me and sat me in jail for a week.

I have stories to tell if you ask the right questions.

So yeah, I just spent a week in jail: AMA

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you get made someone's little bitch?

Is that even a question?

How were the crackwhores?

Did you make your gf suffer the shame and embarrassment of visiting you in jail?
No I was not made anyone's bitch.

I don't know they had the women housed in a separate part of the jail. I was not allowed in due to my lack of vagina.

Yes, I did... she came on Saturday to visit me and it was not a fun experience for either of us... she mostly just cried the whole time lol.

so did anyone try to buy drugs from you in jail u damn drug dealer?
No one tried to buy drugs from me, but I DID make a number of contacts now that I have been released... out of the roughly 65 people I met while in jail, no less than 6 told me that they could "hook a brotha up" if I was interested.

Why didn't you pay the $50
I honestly thought I had (hence why I let it go for 10 months). I can't recall why I didn't. I must have not had money at the time and needed to do more important things like eat, or pay rent....

or buy Pokemon X/Y.

what did they make you eat?

what was the black to white ratio?
They gave me two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a day for lunch / dinner and UNSUGARED CORN FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST. I MEAN GOD WHAT IS THIS NAZI GERMANY?

I don't know exactly how many people I met during my time, but I went in on Sunday at 11:00 PM and was released a week later and only one person in the cell had been there for the entire duration of my stay (he was serving 200 days for a couple of repeat class A misdemeanors). The jail cell was filled every day at the end of the night and there were 16 beds, so given the average stay of about 1 day, I estimate I saw at least 65+ inmates.

Only 3 were black.

Joplin, MO is a white as fuck town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)