Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering cloning services. Only things I ask in return are a copy of the mon I'm cloning only doing 1-2 clone per moms only 3 mons per person. Any items and I must be notified before hand pm me if interested.

Here you go!
  • Gastly: Timid [Levitate], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Moon Ball | Egg moves: Clear Smog, Smog, Disable, Perish Song
  • Mawile: Adamant [Intimidate], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Love Ball | Egg moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst
Let me know what you want and we'll do it!

Im currently looking for someone to help me transfer my tyranitarite to my Y version. I'm restarting my X version so if there is any mega stone from there you need we can work something out. pm me please

Offering cloning services. Only things I ask in return are a copy of the mon I'm cloning only doing 1-2 clone per moms only 3 mons per person. Any items and I must be notified before hand pm me if interested.
Can you clone a 6 IV Shiny entei and a shiny adamant 6 IV ditto for me ? 2 copies of each ?

Im currently looking for someone to help me transfer my tyranitarite to my Y version. I'm restarting my X version so if there is any mega stone from there you need we can work something out. pm me please
Can I have a pinsirite ? Mines X too but I traded mine away when I was a newbie...

I'm looking for a Fighting-type Friend Safari with Mienfoo. Other Pokémon in the safari doesn't matter. My have Growlithe, Slugma and Fletchinder in my own Safari. My in-game name is Coabolt and my 3DS Friend Code is 4356-0986-3540.

You may ask if you want a Pokémon in particular, I'll check if I have!

is there any way to transfer lati@s with defog? i had them learn it in platinum; i traded them to my brother to transfer them to black -- in the process, the move was deleted due it being an hm; and then they were transferred via pokébank.

i went to the move reminder in x, but i did not see defog.

did i do something wrong, or is it impossible to transfer lati@s with defog?

is there any way to transfer lati@s with defog? i had them learn it in platinum; i traded them to my brother to transfer them to black -- in the process, the move was deleted due it being an hm; and then they were transferred via pokébank.

i went to the move reminder in x, but i did not see defog.

did i do something wrong, or is it impossible to transfer lati@s with defog?
You need to trade it from DPP over to HG/SS where defog isn't a HM, transfer to B/W/B2/W2 and from there into XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)