Schnauzer and STABX4s Trade Thread - For normal persons! (5IVs/Hidden Powers/Some Shinies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for that Drain/Mach/Ice Punch/Knock off Guts Timburr and the Intimidate Fire Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile
Can you get a Naive Outrage HA Garchomp with 5 IVs (-SpD) ?
Life Orb for Timburr
if you can get a Quiet Honedge with this spread 31 31 31 31 31 X ill do it for Mawile
Yes I can probably get the Naive Gible Im not sure what I want for that just yet lets start with those other two first

I only have 4iv Adamant/Timid Charmander, Jolly Gible, Adamant/Jolly Larvitar, Timid Protean Froakie, Adamant Fletchling, Adamant Kangaskhan, Bold Rotom, and Adamant Marill atm. I can give you one of those and then trade back the Togepi if you want since I only need it for breeding.

I only have 4iv Adamant/Timid Charmander, Jolly Gible, Adamant/Jolly Larvitar, Timid Protean Froakie, Adamant Fletchling, Adamant Kangaskhan, Bold Rotom, and Adamant Marill atm. I can give you one of those and then trade back the Togepi if you want since I only need it for breeding.
Oh just give me whatever you want then haha

Life Orb for Timburr
if you can get a Quiet Honedge with this spread 31 31 31 31 31 X ill do it for Mawile
Yes I can probably get the Naive Gible Im not sure what I want for that just yet lets start with those other two first
Life Orb for the Guts Timburr - Deal, already have it
Quiet Honedge with 5IVs -Spe -> Deal. I'll breed it today, I think until tonight I'll have it..
And about that Naive Gible, ok, just think about it :)

Last edited:
Now updated with Hidden Power Ice Eevee! More Hidden Power pokes will come soon!
Edit: Hidden Power Fire Ralts is now availible

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Mind if I hold off on the trade until tonight? I have work in about an hour. I'm EDT and I'll get home at about 8:30.

What's your redistribution policy? I don't see it in your OP.
You're free to redistrubiate, I dcan't deny you so :)
Im away for the weekend, will be back on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)