top anime openings or endings (music + VIDEO)

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is for good openings and endings with taking the videos into consideration (at least a little)

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge ending 1
how can you not like this one. I mean, live action + the song

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge op 2
equally wacky

Baccano
better than Tank

Dango Song
I had this memorized at one time :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
The last thread was unbearably laggy. No videos this time around (hide tags didn't help). You can hyperlink to videos [.url='www.video']words[/url], but do not link the video directly. It's not worth salvaging any other posts from that thread.

Time to pwn Acklow imo:

supercell - Guilty Crown OP - My Dearest -- So everything that makes me whole~ I always listen to this at a really high volume

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari - Bakemonogatari ED -- My absolute all time favourite

EGOIST - Psycho Pass ED - Namae no nai Kaibutsu

EGOIST - Psycho Pass ED - All Alone With You

Kurosaki Maon - Tokyo Ravens OP - X-encounter -- I never get tired from listening to this lol

Annabel - Rozen Maiden (2013) ED - Alternative -- <3

Seriously though, I download flac versions of all my anime music from: http://koe.anime-sharing.com/ (note that I don't actually have an account there, in case you're wondering if I'm the same 'Ada' over there)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Time to pwn Acklow imo:

supercell - Guilty Crown OP - My Dearest -- So everything that makes me whole~ I always listen to this at a really high volume

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari - Bakemonogatari ED -- My absolute all time favourite

EGOIST - Psycho Pass ED - Namae no nai Kaibutsu

EGOIST - Psycho Pass ED - All Alone With You

Kurosaki Maon - Tokyo Ravens OP - X-encounter -- I never get tired from listening to this lol

Annabel - Rozen Maiden (2013) ED - Alternative -- <3

Seriously though, I download flac versions of all my anime music from: http://koe.anime-sharing.com/ (note that I don't actually have an account there, in case you're wondering if I'm the same 'Ada' over there)
Quiet you.

The only reason I haven't posted again in this thread is because billy basically turned all of my wonderful copy-pasting efforts into zilch. :<

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We Go!

As the most epic anime opening EVER, it's fitting as the Straw Hats revival song!

Most happy and exciting song that ever made me cry. lol

Gundam 00 Can't find the acapella version of this, but holy shit is it amazing.
Great song from a great singer (from the most awesome State in the US-- you can even here a bit of that Hawaii accent)

Though I actually prefer her songs for the NANA movies...

oh, speaking of NANA...

Rose

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)