Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

But we wouldn't need the Silph Scope if we could simply get past the Marowak with a PokéDoll.

Of course, the Eeveefags just had to ruin it all ;-;
are you really implying that we had the coordination to select any item and use it when we are supposed to with not tossing it before like how we did.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
are you really implying that we had the coordination to select any item and use it when we are supposed to with not tossing it before like how we did.
I trust the internet, what kind of heretic are you???

...But now, we're back to the Rocket HQ. In Anarchy Mode. This is going to be fun, Red in his Hobbesian state.

EDIT--Nvm we're getting trolled by right/downfags, we aren't advancing until we get Democracy

Uhm.. duh. You realize the stream was almost to giovanni this morning and someone got the dig activated.

Realistically, forget worrying about money. If there are as many trolls as there have been, we're just going to lose all our pokemon before we even get to giovanni in the first place.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
holy smokes i just watched them beat giovanni

i want the address of whoever just made ash use dig before picking up the masterball

[edit]
scope durr

Last edited:
In three years or however long it takes for Twitch to defeat the elite four, someone should make a 20 minute highlight video of this adventure.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
...But now, we're back to the Rocket HQ. In Anarchy Mode. This is going to be fun, Red in his Hobbesian state.

EDIT--Nvm we're getting trolled by right/downfags, we aren't advancing until we get Democracy
"Oh no something is taking more than 15 minutes, it's too difficult and impossible in anarchy mode"
- democracyfags

We got past the ledge. Through rock tunnel. Past every tree that's stood in our way. We even got to the end of the first spinning maze TWICE before the democracy system was added.

There is no reason for democracy mode to exist and all it does is take the fun out of everything and water the whole thing down because of today's bloody impatient casuals

Last edited:
It's funny how the whole democracy/anarchy thing is dividing the players. Now I know why it's a social experiment.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
One single viable Pokémon on the team. A tower full of Ghost trainers ahead. Said single viable Pokémon only sports Normal moves, as well as Sand Attack to prolong its demise.

This will be the Day of Hour-Long Battles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)