Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, a second (and third) opinion always helps...
Thanks Eyepatch, I knew there was a thread for that somewhere, but I can never find things like that when I'm looking for them...

The Ponyta has a perfect IV spread, so I'm 100% sure that's hacked.
The Spinda seems plausible though, in a quick ball, at a reasonable level for where it was caught, only one IV at 31, and passes the usual memory tests.

Not gonna complain though, a hacked shiny Ponyta is better than no shiny Ponyta...
Still a weird random ID on the Spinda, but from what you told there it seems pretty legit.

LF: Hasty/Mild Female Charmendar.

FT: Let me know what you need. Having 718 Pokemon might make able to breed something you need.

Somebody give me a table to flip -_- After failing to hatch a shiny froakie at 1500 eggs, I somehow manage to hatch a shiny Absol, WITH GOD DAMN ENGLISH PARENTS DX!! TO HELL WITH YOU SHITTY RNG!! And so yeah, this is the Absol hatched: Jolly Super Luck X/31/31/31/31/31 Female with Play Rough in a Dusk Ball. I'm keeping it, but a good enough offer may convince me otherwise ;D

Somebody give me a table to flip -_- After failing to hatch a shiny froakie at 1500 eggs, I somehow manage to hatch a shiny Absol, WITH GOD DAMN ENGLISH PARENTS DX!! TO HELL WITH YOU SHITTY RNG!! And so yeah, this is the Absol hatched: Jolly Super Luck X/31/31/31/31/31 Female with Play Rough in a Dusk Ball. I'm keeping it, but a good enough offer may convince me otherwise ;D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Congrats on the shiny!

So after leveling up my cofagrigus to level 75, I realized pain split is a tutor move... I'm done -_-

Anyways, I have these 5 IV Pokes for trade:

Female bold unaware Wooper
Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat
Male ferroseed with rocks leech seed and spikes and a 0 speed iv
Female adamant sand rush drilbur (level 33 because I bred with it)
Female rash bagon without egg moves (either missing Def. Or Sp. Def)
Modest deino, both genders
Male Rash deino, missing Sp. Def (level 32 because I used it to breed)
Female adamant honedge
Male bold hustle Nidoran in a dream ball
Female 6 IV Bagon without egg moves, adamant
All kalos bred

LF: Leftovers, megastones, Genesect(you can have 3 pokes for a Japanese event genesect), 5 Iv pokes I don't have, and someone to clone like 5 pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)