The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them but he garchomp and the other ones with move tutor moves. Are you asking for a 2 for 1 trade or may I select something else from your list if you find another you like?

**The Dittos are Officially in the Shop**

HP Fight Ditto - Lvl 55

31/31/30/30/30/30 - Timid - Limber - Transform

HP Ground Ditto - Lvl 53
31/0/31/30/30/31 - Timid - Limber - Transform​

*New Addition to the Shop**

The Item Zone

I can offer many valuable items for trades. Either singly or as deal sweeteners.

All X-Exclusive Mega Stones
Venasaurite
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Focus Sash
Leftovers
Life Orb
Toxic Orb
Lucky Egg
Evoilite
Rocky Helmet
Evolution Stones and Items
Ability Capsules
PP Maxes/PP Ups
Master Balls (because who doesn't want a shiny Eevee in one of these XP)

I was wondering if you could clone my kalos bred luxury ball shiny charizard x for me?
I can receive that Charizard now if you would like

Would you be interested in cloning my Shiny Magnezone? It's got HP Fire, and has near perfect ivs. Just let me know when you're free.
Wow, almost missed you cause of your new Avatar. Anyway, I finished all my clones and can receive your Magnezone as soon as you would like.

Yes that is ok with me, when you are ready just send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
Thanks
Finished Fletchling, ready when you are available.

sure thing
Same as above, the Heliolisk is ready.

I can receive that Charizard now if you would like

Wow, almost missed you cause of your new Avatar. Anyway, I finished all my clones and can receive your Magnezone as soon as you would like.

Finished Fletchling, ready when you are available.

Same as above, the Heliolisk is ready.
I can trade now, my fc is 1075 1699 3820 IGN is GC7

Hey there again, I'm still interested in your competitive lvl 100 shiny Trevenant,
i can offer either the Bold Mew with Heal bell, defog and stealth rocks or the Jolly Jirachi, with iron head, ice punch, fire punch and stealth rocks, the mew is english from the Fall2010 event and the Jirachi is a Japanese one from the Decolora adventures Jirachi event,, both are flawless

Hey there again, I'm still interested in your competitive lvl 100 shiny Trevenant,
i can offer either the Bold Mew with Heal bell, defog and stealth rocks or the Jolly Jirachi, with iron head, ice punch, fire punch and stealth rocks, the mew is english from the Fall2010 event and the Jirachi is a Japanese one from the Decolora adventures Jirachi event,, both are flawless
I'm interested in that mew. I'll have to make a clone. I'd say give it about the same time frame as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)