Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: Modest Mewtwo(Kalos) with 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Pokebank Calm Celebi
31/0-9/27-29/31/31/31-Modest Xerneas - HP ICE
31/25/28/31/31/31-Shiny Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Adamant Timburr
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Jolly Thick Fat Swinub
31/31/x/x/31/31-Shiny Adamant Infiltrator Zubat
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Modest Yanma(HP GROUND)
31/31/31/x/x/31-Shiny Modest Anticipation Eevee(HP FIRE)
31/x/31/x/31/31-Shiny Timid Dry Skin Helioptile(Kalos) - HP ICE
31/x/x/31/31/31

LF: Other competitive shinies.

FT: Modest Mewtwo(Kalos) with 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Pokebank Calm Celebi
31/0-9/27-29/31/31/31-Modest Xerneas - HP ICE
31/25/28/31/31/31-Shiny Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Adamant Timburr
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Jolly Thick Fat Swinub
31/31/x/x/31/31-Shiny Adamant Infiltrator Zubat
31/31/31/x/31/31-Shiny Modest Yanma(HP GROUND)
31/31/31/x/x/31-Shiny Modest Anticipation Eevee(HP FIRE)
31/x/31/x/31/31-Shiny Timid Dry Skin Helioptile(Kalos) - HP ICE
31/x/x/31/31/31

LF: Other competitive shinies.
The defence IV's of the Xerneas is 28 if it has HP Ice, with the atk one being an even number. Just for simplicity :P

Or all the bad luck... I've been breeding venipedes in the hopes of getting a 5 or 6 iv one with speed boost and as luck would have it I got my 6 ivs but the thing has poison point. Anyone wanna trade their 5 iv speed boost venipede for my 6 iv one?

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
whats a good conkeldurr counter? he gives my team way to much trouble. should i just start bringing a talon flame everywhere i go?

whats a good conkeldurr counter? he gives my team way to much trouble. should i just start bringing a talon flame everywhere i go?
Chesnaught can seed stall it out if it's standard Assault Vest thanks to Spike Sheild and Leech Seed. Gliscor if it doesn't have Ice Punch. Intimidate Granbull is a straight counter to pretty much any set, and a Rattled one can get a free speed boost by switching into Knock Off. Mega Pinsir might be able to revenge it, but you don't want to switch into a Stone Edge and I'm not sure if Airielate Return will OHKO without prior damage. Gyarados and Togekiss could work well too, especially if is running Ice Punch over Stone Edge.

Talonflame isn't really a counter though. Some Conk carry Stone Edge, which will murder Talon on the switch, and Talon can't even take resisted hits very well.
What would you like? I've only been at this for a month so I don't have a trade thread or anything.
What do you have?

Personally I'm looking for OU legendaries, B2W2 tutors, and flawless OUs that I don't have. If you have some decent OU legends I have my own trade thread, we could work out some sort of extra 'mon/ service deal.

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Chesnaught can seed stall it out if it's standard Assault Vest thanks to Spike Sheild and Leech Seed. Gliscor if it doesn't have Ice Punch. Granbull is a streight counter to pretty much any set. Mega Pinsir might be able to revenge it, but you don't want to switch into a Stone Edge.
hmm granbull sounds interesting. does granbull have a good defensive set?

Talonflame isn't really a counter though. Some Conk carry Stone Edge, which will murder Talon on the switch, and Talon can't even take resisted hits very well.

What do you have?

Personally I'm looking for OU legendaries, B2W2 tutors, and flawless OUs that I don't have. If you have some decent OU legends I have my own trade thread, we could work out some sort of extra 'mon/ service deal.
Ok give me a second and I'll tell you everything that I think you might be interested in. I'm a little new at this so I'm checking some ivs now

Well it gets Bulk Up so you could probably do Bulk Up/ Play Rough/ Crunch/ EFang?

Ok give me a second and I'll tell you everything that I think you might be interested in. I'm a little new at this so I'm checking some ivs now
Well I have to go to work, so take your time. I'll be back a around 8:30 EDT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intimidate makes him very bulky on the physical side, and Play Rough off of that 120 base attack hurts a lot. He also gets moves like Heal Bell, Roar and Super Fang for supporting. Mono-Fairy typing means he resists a lot of common attacks. Assault Vest also lets him take a surprise special attack and KO potential counters.

Adamant with 88Atk lets him OHKO Chandelure and 2HKO non-Bold Rotom W after Stealth Rock, as well as OHKOing non-defensive Latios and doing massive damage to Latias in general. Although feel free to just dump everything into defense or attack as you see fit.

I was using him a few months ago with Play Rough/EQ/Fire Punch/Heal Bell. Fire Punch slams Scizor, Skarmory and Ferrothorn who try to switch and wall you, but Play Rough and EQ have good enough coverage so that Fire Punch can be dropped for another support move. Be warned he doesn't take special attacks very well without a Vest or major investment (essentially think of him as a physical Sylveon).

Last edited:

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Intimidate makes him very bulky on the physical side, and Play Rough off of that 120 base attack hurts a lot. He also gets moves like Heal Bell, Roar and Super Fang for supporting. Mono-Fairy typing means he resists a lot of common attacks. Assault Vest also lets him take a surprise special attack and KO potential counters.

Adamant with 88Atk lets him OHKO Chandelure and 2HKO non-Bold Rotom W after Stealth Rock, as well as OHKOing non-defensive Latios and doing massive damage to Latias in general. Although feel free to just dump everything into defense or attack as you see fit.

I was using him a few months ago with Play Rough/EQ/Fire Punch/Heal Bell. Fire Punch slams Scizor, Skarmory and Ferrothorn who try to switch and wall you, but Play Rough and EQ have good enough coverage so that Fire Punch can be dropped for another support move. Be warned he doesn't take special attacks very well without a Vest or major investment (essentially think of him as a physical Sylveon).
awesome thanks for the info!

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but can anyone with a 3DS Capture Card upload some battles for me? I'm willing to pay in 5IV Pokemon and will give credit where its do.

awesome thanks for the info!
NP. Rattled is also a good option on him. Since he resists EVERY attack that activates Rattled, he can easily switch into a Knock Off and get a free Speed Boost. Keep in mind you'll be sacrificing some bulk without Intimidate, though.
He also gets Close Combat, but hes pretty slow to try and abuse it and Play Rough + EQ hits everything you need to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)