Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is hilarious. He told me at 12.00 or something like that to play on 14:00 gmt+1 and i have been on for more than half an hour (he told me maybe he entered oriserver a bit late because he had to turn on pc, and i don't know he is wasting 30-40 minutes turning on the pc) without he showing up. He knew I was oging to be busy today (I put that on previous posts on this thread) and i can't wait more, i have to go to have lunch and for classes, i suppose administrators cand do what they think is most correct (I remind you that he didn't answered me till today my vm with a time or day to play, and today, the deadline, he missed time. I can't wait more).

Forgot winter time in my rush (gfdi) so gonna try to fix stuff with Own3y .

Won game 1 convincingly, then i lose a game i had chances to win without hax, won game 3 convincingly on a mirror match from game 1.

GGs Mew.

Lost 2-1 to Own3y in some weird games. Some pokemon just beat certain styles.

Second battle you had no chance though, first and third battles were pretty much copies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity post.
I tried to schedule (he sent me a VM), and I replied him asking to go to #SPL IRC channel.
He didnt answer, and I have never seen him in IRC

Well, we had scheduled for last saturday but at the scheduled time he was w\o teams, so we agreed playing later that day. Unfortunately he only got ready 12 hours later, exactly when I had to leave so we agreed to play on sunday morning. I looked for him on the sunday morning but couldn't find (guess I wake up a bit later). On the next few days we couldn't find each other due to timezone issues/him being very busy. I guess both made some effort to play, but I was more active overall :_:. I'll try to catch him later today, but if it's not possible then

Activity Win Request

Yeah me and MarceloDK had pretty awkward timezones and due to school I havent been on too much. I cant request for an activity win, but is it possible for a short extension? I'm p sure ill be able to catch him up and play in 8~9 hours from now

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request
So me and Colchonero played the first two games wednesday night this week, and it ended up as 1-1. He told me he wanted to go to sleep (as g2 was very long) and said he would finish the series Thursday or Friday. The past two days I have tried contacting him over irc at the times he said he usually would be online and active, but without luck (he was afk all the time). I should have the activity win as Colchonero failed to meet me at any time, despite me being highly active in the time he suggested / we scheduled. Sorry if it has to end like this, I had fun playing you :[

Edit: We played the final match and I won in a ridiculously close and amazing match !!

Last edited:

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I have looked through every matchup and either coin flipped (for matches where nobody requested an activity win, or neither player made a strong enough case for their activity in their activity win request) or awarded activity wins (only for players who explicitly requested them).

Activity Wins:

Labyrinthine
vs Fiction.
.Robert vs Freddie Gibbs
Sapientia vs zfs
PttP vs Juanpa
fhugwigads
vs Jcpdragonx
DerDomme
vs Morpheus
-Manu- vs Myzozoa
WasSollDas
vs Rayzark
SwagSandwich
vs RODAN
MiloticRaichy
vs DarkSora.
reyscarface vs Pako
DetroitLolcat
vs McMeghan
zorbees
vs rpryor03
Enguarde vs The Hitman
Shiny Sparks vs New Breed
Edgar vs 6A9 Ace Matador
Lustiger Lega
vs Vinc2612
C05ta
vs Papiluche
ZoroDark vs kd24 (especially since Zoro was up 1-0)
Kid Buu vs nadav69
Erick17 vs Agammemnon
MarceloDK vs D4RR3N
The Immortal vs lapras6666
drcossack
vs d0nut
Destinyunknown vs ModestGarchomp

Coinflips:

thx to yan[sogeking]

Wonder_ vs Lasagne
Sparko
vs Royalty
M Dragon
vs MAlkaviano
Fusxfaranto vs Illuminase
EnerG218
vs B-Lulz
J O G A vs Mario With Lasers
GatoAjato vs Aurora
NightFox vs Antibiotic

Round 3 will be up shortly.

edit: Also, I assume some people will be curious about why I made a certain decision about their match so feel free to PM me on the forums or on IRC and I will respond when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)