D/P damage calculator

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here is a simple excel document. I made it for because I can't download programs like mirc, and ruby so I was unable to use many damage calculators.

click here for the file

pros
-does not require other downloads
-shows least, most, average, and custom damage
-every modifier imaginable
-gives explenations for every modifier.

cons
-not very pretty
-you must type numbers often instead of clicking a box or such

The formula is the same as the one in this thread. I also have put the variables to the example X-Act showed in his damage formula thread and came with the exact same least and most amount of damage.

The newest version has the 3/4 damage for the 2v2 modifier in mod1. Tell me if you spot any errors.

Very great and its working very well.Magnificent, being excel makes it better I think in a way. Just the thing I need, saved in computer. I will not hesitate in making a move in competitor lol
Edit: Will you add other stuff like defense curl rollout? What isAttacking pokemon mods:
It doesn't change anything.
Did some testing psychic from 450 spat mewtwo agains a max evnature specdef blissey 405 max damges 114 and from the damage formula if i did everything correct its 115,5(how do u do that sign on computer)-116. Very close so great formula it is possible i might have made a small mistake but very good. I will test it for more complicated formulas later. Keep up the good work!

I made one of these in Excel a few months ago as well. Too bad I didn't know about Smogon otherwise I didn't post it. By the way, you did exactly as I did with the calculations being covered by a color in a cell >.<

Just realized, yours and my one have the same problem. Try it out with your chart, then use an online one, they get different results, however, both results from yours and mine are the same. It must be some problem, but it just won't work with Excel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)