Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never Used Champ: Win an XY OU battle using a BW NU team. Player can't use Charizard, Mawile, Pinsir, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Banette, Mandibuzz or Scolipede.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the BW NU team (with those restrictions in mind) you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the BW NU team you made.

Rarely Used Champ: Win an XY OU battle using a BW RU team. Player can't use Crawdaunt, Aerodactyl, Medicham, Clefable, Absol, Aggron, Whimsicott, Tangrowth, Manectric, Galvantula or Smeargle. The BW NU challenge restrictions also apply.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the BW RU team (with those restrictions in mind) you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the BW RU team you made.

Fossil Champ: Win an XY OU battle using 6 Fossil Pokemon. If Aerodactyl is on the team, it has to go mega.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the fossil team you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the fossil team you made.

List encoded in Black: Win an XY OU battle using just Arcanine/Florges/Quagsire/Donphan (Pokemon that are or were blacklisted in the viability rankings).
Bonus: Name your Donphan "STOP USING THIS" Sweep someone using those 4 only.

Last edited:
Never Used Champ: Win an XY OU battle using a BW NU team. Player can't use Charizard, Mawile, Pinsir, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Banette, Mandibuzz or Scolipede.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the BW NU team (with those restrictions in mind) you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the BW NU team you made.

Rarely Used Champ: Win an XY OU battle using a BW RU team. Player can't use Crawdaunt, Aerodactyl, Medicham, Clefable, Absol, Aggron, Whimsicott, Tangrowth, Manectric, Galvantula or Smeargle. The BW NU challenge restrictions also apply.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the BW RU team (with those restrictions in mind) you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the BW RU team you made.

Fossil Champ: Win an XY OU battle using 6 Fossil Pokemon. If Aerodactyl is on the team, it has to go mega.
Bonus: Sweep someone's team using the fossil team you made.
Double Bonus: Win an XY Ubers battle using the fossil team you made.

List encoded in Black: Win an XY OU battle using just Arcanine/Florges/Quagsire/Donphan (Pokemon that are or were blacklisted in the viability rankings).
Bonus: Name your Donphan "STOP USING THIS" Sweep someone using those 4 only.
What is the difference between winning and sweeping in this case?

Sweeping, in this case, basically means you win the match using only one Pokemon on your Pokemon (Example: You have a team of Lilligant/Crustle/Entei/Moltres/Klinklang/Quagsire and you win the battle only using Lilligant). In this case you get the achievement + Bonus points.

And some more challenges:

Floral Starters:
Win 5 XY OU matches using Mega Venusaur/Meganium/Sceptile/Torterra/Serperior/Chesnaught

Aquatic Starters:
Win 5 XY OU matches using Mega Blastoise/Feraligatr/Swampert/Empoleon/Samurott/Greninja

Burning Starters:
Win 5 XY OU matches using Mega Charizard (Either X or Y)/Typhlosion/Combusken (Cuz Blaziken is Uber ya' know)/Infernape/Emboar/Delphox

Lily and Friends:
Win 3 XY OU matches using Lilligant/Camerupt/Sharpedo/Mega Heracross/Sylveon/Latias.

Last edited:
Sadly I don't have the replay for this but I did screenshot this glitch. Both our pokémon used moves, despite the opponent forfeiting beforehand.

Attachments

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Achievement: Nurse Joy

Win a battle with all six party members at full health. Probably Silver/Gold tier.

I believe I get the Glitcher achievement, I used Trick Room and yet the opponent's x4 speed Ninjask went first. I'm sure Showdown notifies you in the case on Quick Claw usage ("so and so's quick claw let it move first") so there really was no reason for the Ninjask to get it's attacks in and it cost me the battle:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-89653913

Lucky me, I guess.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
I believe I get the Glitcher achievement, I used Trick Room and yet the opponent's x4 speed Ninjask went first. I'm sure Showdown notifies you in the case on Quick Claw usage ("so and so's quick claw let it move first") so there really was no reason for the Ninjask to get it's attacks in and it cost me the battle:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-89653913

Lucky me, I guess.
Not a new glitch. If something is over a certain speed in Trick Room, it will go first. In the Battle Mechanics thread.

EDIT: Wait, it doesn't go over the barrier. So it might actually be a new glitch. Disregard this post.

Not a new glitch. If something is over a certain speed in Trick Room, it will go first. In the Battle Mechanics thread.

EDIT: Wait, it doesn't go over the barrier. So it might actually be a new glitch. Disregard this post.
Yeah the barrier should be much higher than that, the battle mechanics thread mentioned using a +252 +6 Speed Ninjask that was scarfed, had Swift Swim then transferred to it, rain was started and tailwind was in effect - only then did the glitch crop up. From the mechanics thread you mentioned:

<Marty> hey Arcticblast, I'm too lazy to log in and post but the Trick Room bug seems fixed in XY, at least below 2664 Speed
<Marty> :)
<Arcticblast> okay
<Arcticblast> posting :o
<Marty> Ninjask with 148 Speed, +6, Swift Swim, Scarf, Trick Room in the rain
<Marty> went last

EDIT:

<Marty> oh wait, I can't count
<Marty> that's only 1776 Speed
<Marty> :/
<Arcticblast> throw on Tailwind and see how it goes
* plus- has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by plusbus))
<Marty> oh good Sigilyph gets all three moves, k one sec
<Marty> k scratch that, not fixed at all
<Marty> Ninjask with 148 Speed, +6, Swift Swim, Scarf, Tailwind and Trick Room in the rain moves first
As far as I can see, in my circumstances I shouldn't have had an issue.

Kamikaze: Win a match only having used recoil moves.

Knife Ban: Win a match without using any STAB attacks.

We Are Family: Win 10 matches in a row. You must use a team comprised of Pokemon who are based on the same animal family e.g. Cats (Persian, Meowstic) or Dogs (Arcanine, Houndoom) etc...

Saw this thread, here's my ideas:
Bronze:
Ragequit Factor:
Achive a Rating of 1150 or more without knocking out all 6 of your opponents pokemon. (Opponent Forfiets)

Boom Boom!: Win a battle only using the following moves to deal damage: Explosion, Self-Destruct:

Silver:
Banging Your Head on a Brick Wall:
Win a battle though Confusion Damage.

Counter Productive: Win a battle with the following conditions: All of your Pokemon Must hold the Toxic Orb. You a May not use Pokemon with the following Ability's: Magic Guard, Poison Heal

Gold:
Power Counter:
Win a battle only using the following moves to deal damage: Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst.

There's a Limit!: Win a battle with the following contidtions: All of your pokemon must have 0 Ivs in Every Stat, No EVs, And a Quirky Nature. Ditto is Banned.

Platinum:
Pokemon Gambling
: Win a battle only using the following moves: Metronome

Last edited:
I like the idea. We could even make badges for each achievement. I don't think they'll make it an official thing but sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)