Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Credit to andrew3391

Art Credit to Player-0

Signups
Round 1
Round 2
Intro:
In X and Y, a "Sky Trainer" challenges you to a "Sky Battle". If you accept, a normal battle starts. But you immediately realize something is wrong: you only have one or two pokemon. After seeing which ones you have kept, you realize that only non-grounded pokemon can play.

Clauses:
  • XY OU Banlist
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Moody Clause
  • Species Clause
Rules and Notes:

• All Pokemon must have the Levitate ability or the Flying type. Dodrio, Gengar, Delibird and Hawlucha may not be used.
  • Pokemon that lose the Flying type or Levitate abillity upon Mega Evolution may mega evolve.
  • The moves Body Slam, Bulldoze, Dig, Dive, Earth Power, Earthquake, Electric Terrain, Fire Pledge, Fissure, Flying Press, Frenzy Plant, Geomancy, Grass Knot, Grass Pledge, Grassy Terrain, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Ingrain, Land's Wrath, Magnitude, Mat Block, Misty Terrain, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Rototiller, Seismic Toss, Slam, Smack Down, Spikes, Stomp, Substitute, Surf, Toxic Spikes, Water Pledge and Water Sport are banned.
  • Heatproof or Heavy Metal Bronzong and Frisk Dusknull are allowed.
  • The Sky Battle Metagame thread can be found here.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to VM or PM me or post in this thread.
There is a ladder for this meta on the Joim's Lab server on PS, or you can challenge your opponent to an OU or Custom Game.

Q&A:
Sorry to bother you, but, how many pokémons will have each team in the Sky Battle Tounament?
It will be a BO1 6v6 Singles match.
One question is every single Rotom allowed? Like the washform
Yes, they are all allowed as they all have levitate.

Pairings:
  1. Laurel vs. Qwilphish
  2. The Quasar vs. LivingRhino
  3. (kingmidas vs. darkie) vs. pokebasket
  4. SoulWind vs. cbt
  5. (J O G A vs. Geodude6) vs. vileman
  6. Eo Ut Mortus vs. Alf'
The deadline for this round will be on Wednesday, February 26, 2014, at midnight EST. Extensions have until Friday, February 21, 2014, at midnight EST.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
just saying J O G A decided to let me have the win for R2, check my wall. Also VMed opp.

EDIT @ below: LOL I'm going to activity win my whole way through this tourney.

Last edited:

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
I wont be able to battle before the deadline, and im quitting pokemon in march. Giving the win to my opp.

Activity, Eo and I were supposed to play 1 hour ago but he didn't show up. I guess he just forgot so if we could have an extension, it would be great.

Edit: Played eo and won, good game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)