Smogon Premier League V - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
After more bullshit than I ever want to go through again in my entire life (haha right) and a bit more hax, I finished the game against Audiosurfer and won. Thanks to Audio for being a good sport in the end and to Zarel for helping with the recreation.

Replay

LET'S GET IT MALEKITH

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah seriously I always thought recreates were completely dumb because if it was deep enough into the game you'd never get it exactly right, but if it was early enough in the game to make recreation feasible you might as well just restart the match. It's pretty cool that, at least in this case, Zarel was able to work with us to make the former less of an issue.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
GGs sharks. I obviously woulda liked a cleaner series but that's in no way yall's fault. Hopefully we can make the playoffs and meet again there. Gl in your remaining matches.

Confirming, i knew i was going to lose since turn 1 when i saw nidoking (my fault for bringing a team super weak to it), gg bro

+2 252+ Atk Arceus-Ground Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 176+ Def Lugia: 286-338 (68.7 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Got two bare minimum damage rolls on his last check to SD Groundceus, then proceeded to miss Stone Edge three times. Bad game Hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)