Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies:

6IV | Bulletproof | Male Chespin | Impish | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV | Protean | Female Froakie | Timid | Pound, Growl
4IV | Levitate | Male Gastly | Timid | Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV | Pressure | Male Absol | Adamant | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV | Iron Fist | Male Chimchar | Jolly | Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV | Contrary | Male Inkay | Adamant | Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV | Infiltrator | Female Noibat | Timid | Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV | Gale Wings | Female Talonflame | Adamant | Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV | Pure Power | Male Medicham | Jolly | Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV | Refrigerate | Male Amaura | Modest | Growl, Powder Snow
5IV | Strong Jaw | Male Tyrunt | Adamant | Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
5IV | Flower Veil | Blue Flower Female Florges | Calm | Wish, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Moonblast
5IV | Blaze | Male Charizard | Jolly | Earthquake, Flare Blits, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
5IV | Compound Eyes | Female Scatterbug [Archipielago Pattern] | Timid | Tackle, Strig Shot, Stun Spore
5IV | Protean | Male Greninja | Timid | Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump
4IV | Healer | Female Spritzee | Relaxed | Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Gooey | Female Goomy | Modest | Tackle, Bubble
6IV | Unnerve | FEMALE Litleo | Timid | Tackle, Leer
4IV | Stance Change | Male Aegislash | Brave | King Shield, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Natural Cure | Female Trevenant (NICKNAMED PALE OAK) | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
5IV | Harvest | Male Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed
5IV | Own Tempo | MALE Espurr | Bold | Scratch, Leer
5IV | Dry Skin | Male Heliolisk | Timid | Dark Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch
6IV | Unburden | Female Slurpuff | Naughty | Belly Drum, Yawn, After You, Copycat
[New] 4IV | No Guard | Male Honedge | Brave | Tackle, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak [ Trickroom Team Member]
[New] 6IV | Magician | Male Fennekin | Modest | Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
[New] 5IV | Huge Power | Female Bunnelby | Adamant | Tackle, Agility, Leer
[New] 5IV | Symbiosis | Blue Flower Female Flabébé | Calm | Tackle, Vine Whip
[New] 5IV | Cheek Pouch | Male Dedenne | Timid | Covet, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
[New] 5IV | Unburden | Female Hawlucha | Adamant | Detect, Tackle, Hone Claws
[New] 6IV | Gale Wings | Female Fletching | Adamant | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Fur Coat | Male Furfrou | Impish | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Ice Body | Female Bermite | Impish | Harden, Sharpen, Curse, Ice Fang
[New] 4IV(HP Ice) | Dry Skin | Female Helioptyle | Timid | Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain, Glare
[New] 5IV | Tough Claws | Male Binacle | Jolly | Shell Smash, Scratch, Sand Attack
[New] 6IV | Own Tempo | Female Espurr | Timid | Scratch, Leer, Psybeam, Fake Out
[New] 6IV | Unburden| Female Swirlix | Naughty | Yawn, Belly Drum, After You, Copycat
[New] 5IV | Harvest | Male Phantump | Careful | Confuse Ray, Leech Seed, Curse, Will-O-Wisp

Im currently looking for the following Shiny 5-6IV's With Correct Natures and only the following:

Skiddo
Pancham
Skrelp
Clauncher
Pumpkaboo With Everstone (I'll add a everstone to the Pokemon you choose)
6IV Yveltal (non shiny)

6IV Xerneas (non shiny)

Only can catch it via the pokewalker. So sadly no :/
Well you can catch them in Diamond/Pearl. You could trade over Moon Balls right?
EDIT- I just realized it wouldn't have it's HA if it were to be caught in Diamond/Pearl. So never mind.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a shiny frokie or shiny honedge with 3-5ivs if so PM me.I can offer 6iv ditto,5iv bunnelby,5iv trevenent,5iv Genesect,6iv landourus,6iv keldeo,6iv raquaza,6iv Groudon,6iv Kyogore,6iv Zekrom and more if you PM me.

is the poke calculator thing the only real way to check IVs? i thought if that guy in the pokecenter in kiloude mentioned a stat it meant that it was 31 but after using the calculator only one of the 5 IVs he mentioned was 31

is the poke calculator thing the only real way to check IVs? i thought if that guy in the pokecenter in kiloude mentioned a stat it meant that it was 31 but after using the calculator only one of the 5 IVs he mentioned was 31
Did the calculator show them as being either 30 or 31?
Or did you have EV's that might've thrown it off?

Did the calculator show them as being either 30 or 31?
Or did you have EV's that might've thrown it off?
i checked my level 20 milotic that i thought was 31/31/31/31/31/x but the calculator said under the individual values 30/30/31/29/29/14. the spread says underneath that 30-31/30-31/31/27-31/27-31/12-16 i dunno exactly the spread is though

Just gained copies of all the megastones from X and Y :) Little cousins are the best.

PM me trade offers. I have 2 of several, currently missing Mewtwo Y.

Extra destiny knot, Kings rock.

i checked my level 20 milotic that i thought was 31/31/31/31/31/x but the calculator said under the individual values 30/30/31/29/29/14. the spread says underneath that 30-31/30-31/31/27-31/27-31/12-16 i dunno exactly the spread is though
Take it to tg e battle institute and level it to 50..it probably is still 31/31/31/31/31/x tge calculator cant be 100% accurate at every level because of rounding

Hey erybody! Just looking for a few things.

- x1 Air Balloon
- x1 Life Orb
- x1 White Herb
- Heracronite
- Houndoomite
- Bold+Toxic Spikes Koffing

Check my thread and pm me if you can help me out w/any of these. Thanks ^_^

Hey erybody! Just looking for a few things.

- x1 Air Balloon
- x1 Life Orb
- x1 White Herb
- Heracronite
- Houndoomite
- Bold+Toxic Spikes Koffing

Check my thread and pm me if you can help me out w/any of these. Thanks ^_^
Would you take two of those items for that Ditto ??

Hi all~ I'm Nik, new to the forums, finally decided to stop lurking. xD

I'm looking for a female DW Politoed/Poliwag. I'm going to breed my own, so I don't care too much about the IVs or moveset, I just need the genetic material to breed with. I've got loads of items/mon for trade, and if I haven't got it, I can try to breed it for you.

EDIT: I'm still in Gen 5 for breeding purposes, so I can't trade with any Gen 6'ers yet. :/
Tysm. :3

Hi all~ I'm Nik, new to the forums, finally decided to stop lurking. xD

I'm looking for a female DW Politoed/Poliwag. I'm going to breed my own, so I don't care too much about the IVs or moveset, I just need the genetic material to breed with. I've got loads of items/mon for trade, and if I haven't got it, I can try to breed it for you.

EDIT: I'm still in Gen 5 for breeding purposes, so I can't trade with any Gen 6'ers yet. :/
Tysm. :3
I can catch a female poliwhirl with ha in a ball of your choice in a friend safari if you're interested.

I can catch a female poliwhirl with ha in a ball of your choice in a friend safari if you're interested.
The ball doesn't matter since I'll be breeding it. Go with an Ultra or whatever works best. xD
I've only really solo'd the games, and haven't really traded/friend safari'd before. How would this work/what would you like in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)