OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 3
Hosted by sandshrewz, co-hosted by FireMage and McMeghan.

>>FORM<<

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

This form will close in 24 hours as of this post. FireMage will be handling the point counts for R2. Hopefully that'll be up soon. Remember to use proper capitalization for name! Have fun :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
McM typoed in the matchups. Enguarde and Se7en Lions have been fixed in the forms and spreadsheet. Erick17 and Soulgazer you two did not choose either option I assume because of typo or something weird happened while I was fixing it or something. Do PM me the predict for the Enguarde matchup. Thanks :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
Form is now closed. spreahsheet

Also given that the Biosci matchup has changed, I've decided to ignore that matchup when counting points this round. It is also partly due to possibility of people who have already predicted not being to predict so there may be some people end up not having a prediction for that match. Thanks!! :) R2 points will be up ~Monday.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
R2 Results will be up sometime tomorrow. I've been out all weekend so I haven't had a chance to do it.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
relevant double Post

Spreadsheet has been updated, see where you rank! Remember, round 2 is worth two points per correct answer, and for every correct answer in round 3, you get three points.
>> CLICK <<

1] Laurel with 87 correct
2] Oglemi with 83 correct
3/4] reyscarface and Harsha with 82 correct
5/6] Foster and Valentine with 81 correct
7/8/9/10/11] Jayde , Kojes , reiku , The Jaiho and TPO3 all with 80 correct answers

Top Ten are....
1] Oglemi @ 329pts
2] Harsha @ 319pts
-] Valentine @ 319pts
4] Eo Ut Mortus @ 316pts
-] Laurel @ 316pts
6] FLCL @ 315pts
-] Zukai @ 315pts
8] Sturdynips @ 314pts
9] eriados @ 313pts
10] Dekzeh @312pts
-] Iris @312pts
-] Tomahawk9 @312pts

Last edited:

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
The spreadsheet says I scored 143 r1 and 80x2 r2, for a total of 143...?

sandshrewz

POTATO
Argh there were submissions after I forgot to re-close the form .-. Kojes reiku TPO3 Myzozoa Malekith I'll remove predictions for matches that have been played before you submitted according to time stamps when I'm free.

In other news I allowed Valentine, Royalty and Typhlito to predict without played matches (though the time on the spread isn't reliable for Royalty and Typhlito cos I had to add them when I was free).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)