Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! You are definitely being added to my "Bro List" in my trade thread XP. I have a lot of a orders in my trade thread to do, and if something happens and I don't contact you tomorrow please do not hesitate to PM/VM me. You've done me such a great favor so I don't want to keep you waiting. Thank you again!
No problem! I'm in no rush at all, so take your time! :]

May I ask the nature/egg moves on the Larvitar and Snorunt? :]
snorunt is taken. larvitar is
male, adamant, friend ball, guts
missing spatk with
ddance, SR, focus energy, iron head

What are you wanting for those?
Both the Roselia's and Torchic are tempting.
torchic is 6iv with jolly, speedboost, batonpass. male.
roselia is 5iv perfect female or 6iv male in friend balls.
spikes/synthesis/leafstorm/sleep powder.
timid, natural cure.

mainly looking for hidden power and trick room pokemon but also offers.

snorunt is taken. larvitar is
male, adamant, friend ball, guts
missing spatk with
ddance, SR, focus energy, iron head

torchic is 6iv with jolly, speedboost, batonpass. male.
roselia is 5iv perfect female or 6iv male in friend balls.
spikes/synthesis/leafstorm/sleep powder.
timid, natural cure.
Thank you for the info! Would you be interested in Goomys of any ability for the Larvitar? I can breed more stuff, but that's what I have on hand.

Would a Perfect 5 IV Fennekin (I should still have a spare) be fine for one of the Female Roselia?
If not, I can try to breed a Female Timid HA Feebas in a Dream Ball. That might take a day or two though depending on the IV Spread you want, and other factors.

Would a Perfect 5 IV Fennekin (I should still have a spare) be fine for one of the Female Roselia?
If not, I can try to breed a Female Timid HA Feebas in a Dream Ball. That might take a day or two though depending on the IV Spread you want, and other factors.
Thank you for the info! Would you be interested in Goomys of any ability for the Larvitar? I can breed more stuff, but that's what I have on hand.
already have them. check my thread for anything i dont have already.
battle maison items, Leftovers, Y stones, apricot/dream ball females i dont have are good too.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am looking to trade my Kalos Bred Shiny - Perfect 5IV Adamant, Technician Scizor (EV Trained) for 288 BP.
I would do that, but I already have a flawless shiny scizor. Anything other 5IVS for 288 BP? I don't care if it's EV trained or not.

Anyone have a spare Tyranitarite/Charizardite X up for trade? I can offer 5IV Mawile, Gligar, Deino, Fletchling, Porygon, and Beldum, and I also have Starf/Kee/Maranga berries as well.
I also have a Porygon, Modest nature, with Trace (iirc), and the IV's are 31/31/31/31/31/0. If it interests anyone, I'm open to offers.

P.S. Is a Scyther caught in a Sport Ball (from the Bug Contest in HG/SS) worth anything?

Anyone have a spare Tyranitarite/Charizardite X up for trade? I can offer 5IV Mawile, Gligar, Deino, Fletchling, Porygon, and Beldum, and I also have Starf/Kee/Maranga berries as well.
I also have a Porygon, Modest nature, with Trace (iirc), and the IV's are 31/31/31/31/31/0. If it interests anyone, I'm open to offers.

P.S. Is a Scyther caught in a Sport Ball (from the Bug Contest in HG/SS) worth anything?
I guess the Scyther would be worth something because of availability and cause it suits Scizor decently well. I wouldn't expect to land any major trades due to it but cool balls never hurt.

On another note, does anyone have a Male with an Impish nature in the Flying group? :]

If the scyther is female (so it can pass down the ball during breeding), then i would say its got some value :P

14 days from today, I will have starf berries fully harvested. They will be going on 5 IV pokemon and going out as a give away ( only 5 will be given away ) the. The remainders will be up for trade for items. On February 30th I will announce how to win the free 5 IV pokemon with a starf berry. If your interested, follow my page and watch for details.

14 days from today, I will have starf berries fully harvested. They will be going on 5 IV pokemon and going out as a give away ( only 5 will be given away ) the. The remainders will be up for trade for items. On February 30th I will announce how to win the free 5 IV pokemon with a starf berry. If your interested, follow my page and watch for details.
Just saying there is no such thing as February 30th. :x

Other than that, what's a good new breeding project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)