Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, we actually revived the Helix. And we have a Nidoking. How did that happen?

Also, how much do you want to bet that Lord Helix will get released eventually?

Would His greatness not be truly shown if we cannot consult Him in his fossil form? He sent his son Abba Jesus to die for our sins, He did not send Himself...
Looks like we believe different things my brother, in our faith Abba is a prophet to teach us the right way (do unto others exactly what they have just done to you) and lead us to victory and has been sent by the Helix as a blessing. The helix has been deposited for our sins and doing evil things (Flareon =Golden Calf) and now he has returned to us in his true form in the end of times.

Let us not quarrel about theology, for today is:

The Helix day

With the Pidgeot poisoned, I don't see how Red can conquer this place and walk out intact. Unless Omanyte provides divine intervention. :p

EDIT: Now that the powerhouses are all KO-ed, it's time for Omanyte to show his divine powers. :p

2nd EDIT: Oops, seems like Omanyte ain't immune from the Great Plague that is poisoning...

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I guess there is a question of the nature of its incarnation. Some say the Fossil itself is being animated into a Pokémon, its stony shell loosened from the rock it's embedded in and serving as a shell for a newborn creature. Others again believe that DNA is simply extracted from the Fossil, and then used to create an entirely new Pokémon (or perhaps reanimate it the way it was before it died and became fossilized).
I stick with the latter theory. The Fossil itself remains intact, and has been handed over to its final Guardians, the fossil researchers who will store it, praise it and consult it for eternity, long after the Twitch stream is turned off. It guided Red from Mt. Moon to Cinnabar, through victories and hardships, and has now been given an eternal slumber place on Cinnabar Island. From its depths the Guardians recovered enough information to create an Omanyte, a deity become flesh, Helix incarnate, a helpful companion to follow Red through the final portions of his quest.

By the way, I kinda wish for this stream to beat the Champion, roll the end credits... and then start up Pokémon Gold/Silver. At the end of that game, Red can be battled. It would be a trivial matter to edit his team to match the one of Twitch Red at the end of this game.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reading this thread is the most entertaining thing I have done in the last couple of days.
You're welcome. That'll be $50 please. Cash only.
I apologize; I forgot to say where you should mail that payment. You can send it to LonelyNess, head of our accounting department, located at:

Joplin City Jail
303 East Third Street
Joplin, MO 64801

By the way, I kinda wish for this stream to beat the Champion, roll the end credits... and then start up Pokémon Gold/Silver. At the end of that game, Red can be battled. It would be a trivial matter to edit his team to match the one of Twitch Red at the end of this game.
"It can’t be long, and the creator is already planning what comes next. “I’ve received a lot of requests to continue with the Pokémon franchise after the Elite Four and the Pokémon Champion get defeated, so I’m going to do that. I’m still deciding which of the generation 2 Pokémon games to go with.”

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/feb/24/twitch-plays-pokemon

I apologize; I forgot to say where you should mail that payment. You can send it to LonelyNess, head of our accounting department, located at:

Joplin City Jail
303 East Third Street
Joplin, MO 64801
And... where is that? I live in South East Asia so I don't even understand the address.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)