Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Shit volume 38: Over 9000 Projects Edition
-Hypnosis+Nightmare Gengar. While this may seem okay, the victim switched out immediately.
-Life Orb+Acrobatics Infernape.
-Flame Orb+Psycho Shift Sigilyph (you know, that set), except it forgot Magic Guard.
-A random mono Flying team (outside the monotype ladder) with... Delibird.
-Kyurem-B with a Hidden Power that was super effective on a M-Ampharos. Possible types would be Dragon, Ice, and Ground. It also had Dragon Breath.
-A Landorus-T whose only revealed STAB was Bulldoze. Which it used on a Lapras.
-Flame Wheel Volcarona.
-The mighty Focus Sash+Magma Storm Heatran.
-Thunder+Discharge+Volt Switch+HP Electric Thundurus.
-Venusaur Sleep Powdering a Ferrothorn (twice) and a Mandibuzz.
-Cross Chop Conkeldurr. Against a Togekiss.
-Focus Blast Excadrill. Also against a Togekiss (the same one, in fact). And then it EQ'ed it.
-Pidgeot (on what appeared to be a Twitch Plays Pokemon team) using Mirror Move after Excadrill's Stealth Rock. Protip: Mirror Move doesn't copy status moves.
-Um...: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-92091547
-Don't let him get his Gliscor out, and other assorted stupidity: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-92093934
-Lolwut (yes, that's a Gothorita): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-92095258
-Quick Attack+Giga Impact+Moonblast Sylveon.
-Giga Impact Rampardos that got parahaxed to death by a Curselax.
-Hyper Beam Donphan.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Here's another video from the same guy, some wonders from this one include flame body talonflame, Diggersby without return, jirachi without iron head, confuse ray psychic umbreon, and swords dance blizzard weavile x_x

I just... i just don't understand...
OML the EV spreads in the previous video are some serious new level shit. And we can't forgot about Golduck or Psychic Umbreon. So meta...

More random things:

Imprison Smeargle
Brick Break Gliscor (no Toxic Orb btw)
Someone using just a Delphox and a Swampert.
Acupressure Smeargle (Guess he didn't know Shell Smash exists)
Acupressure Shuckle, who ended up at +2 Defense, Speed, Evasion and Accuracy, making his opponent forfeit.
Swords Dance, Life Orb... Tentacruel.

EDIT: More;

Marshtomp
Blast Burn, Hyper Beam, Eruption, Substitute Thyplosion
Aerial Ace Dragonite (STAB is STAB, I guess...)
Reflect Alakazam (which managed to survive a Life Orb Garchomp's Crunch)
A Breloom with only Fighting coverage: Spore, Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch and Mach Punch
Gunk Shot Donphan

Not stupid, actually, as then if you Transform, they will be forced to Struggle.

man i actually thought that those were the only two videos he posted for this.... there's more x__x

here are just a few of the wonders...
Why does it make me want to bring him to a crash course in pokemon. Aslo, him thanking us for the views in his videos.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
man i actually thought that those were the only two videos he posted for this.... there's more x__x

here are just a few of the wonders...
Wait this guy isn't even using Mega Medicham in those videos ?_? But seriously I was lost for words when I saw him 6-0 that guy with a Silcoon. That's fucking beast mode.

then why did you quote me saying it didnt >.<
Nope, it doesn't double the opponnent attack stat.

Foul Play include the opponent Attack Stat and the target Attack Boost. AND your Item, your ability and status affect.
He didn't disagree, the phrasing was just a little unclear. He was actually responding to someone who seemed to think that using Foul Play with Huge Power would double the opponent's attack stat permanently.

Man i already know that i've already made two posts here about this specific youtube guy but wow......just......wow, this commentary... I have no words :X.

Oh my god that Porygon-Z set. It looks good in theory but...why would you NOT run perfect coverage (Tri Attack/HP Fight/Dark Pulse)? Even though it's a cookie cutter Smogon set it works REALLY well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)