Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these three eggs available for trade (Gen 6):

(M) - Timid - Blaze - 31/7/31/30/31/31 [4006]
(M) - Timid - Blaze - 31/3/31/30/31/31 [4094]
(M) - Timid - Blaze - 31/19/31/30/31/31 [2844]

All three are HP Electric.

Not really looking for anything specific, just let me know if you want one.
Would you happen to have any left

I am looking for an Aroma Veil Spritzee

I can give you any of these HA mons:
Aron, Squirtle, Torkoal, Froakie, Turtwig, Tirtouga, Ivysaur, Poliwhirl, Quilladin..

I am in need of speed boost venipede or whirlpiede.

In possession of:

5iv Impish Skarmory w/ brave bird and whirlwind
5iv Jolly Riolu ( Inner Focus ) w/ Bullet Punch
6iv (The IV guy gave all 6 stats thumbs up ) Jolly Riolu w/ Inner Focus and Bullet Punch

Let me know if you can wrangle me one of these bug pokes and what poke your looking for.

Where would I go to find OU teams that are good/winning right now or where I could post what I have to get some help building my own team?

In possession of:

6iv (The IV guy gave all 6 stats thumbs up ) Jolly Riolu w/ Inner Focus and Bullet Punch

Let me know if you can wrangle me one of these bug pokes and what poke your looking for.
Specific gender or ball? I have several friend safaris with them.

In possession of:

Need a certain ball, I think i have a female in a net ball fresh from the safari

Specific gender or ball? I have several friend safaris with them.

All pokeballs. The Skarmory is female, as is the 6iv Riolu and the 5iv Riolu is male.

Doesn't matter what ball its in. Just need one to work with.

FC: 1332 7830 9708 Forgot to post this.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have never played competitive so I need help figuring that out.
You can start by making a defensive core, options here are regenerator core, fire-water-grass core, volt-turn core and more. Find something that fit your style. When it comes to megas, venusaur is a poke that fit great to any team.

But really, you should take battle and team q's into the teambuilding/competive battling thread.

You can start by making a defensive core, options here are regenerator core, fire-water-grass core, volt-turn core and more. Find something that fit your style. When it comes to megas, venusaur is a poke that fit great to any team.

But really, you should take battle and team q's into the teambuilding/competive battling thread.
That's what I'm trying to find. XD

All pokeballs. The Skarmory is female, as is the 6iv Riolu and the 5iv Riolu is male.

Doesn't matter what ball its in. Just need one to work with.

FC: 1332 7830 9708 Forgot to post this.
I have a female Whirlipede with Speed Boost in a Dusk Ball, good for you? I'd like a Skarmory.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for some ferroseed spitbacks to get started on breeding for VGC. I have some spitbacks of my own I'd be happy to trade for it. I'm also looking for Manectite, and am willing to offer flawless pokebank shinies or battle items for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)