Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

SCRAMBLE FINISHED!!! OMG FINALLY!

Anyway, enough freaking out, let's get down to buisness.

This was my team in the end:

Stabby @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Torrent
Careful Nature
Moves:
Surf
Water Pulse
Waterfall
Hydro Pump

Pampered @ Nothing
Ability: Fur Coat
Hasty Nature
Moves:
Grass Knot
Headbutt
Cotton Guard
Sucker Punch

Toaster @ Charzardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Docile Nature (XD)
Moves:
Inferno
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Fire Pledge

Tyrantrum @ Nothing
Ability: Strong Jaw
Gentle Nature
Moves:
Crunch
Stealth Rock (XD)
Bite
Charm (Also XD)
(He could never use Stealth Rock or Charm)

Swee(per) @ Nothing
Ability: Clear Body
Quiet Nature
Moves:
Power Gem
Moonblast
Hidden Power
Calm Mind

Real @ Lucarionite
Ability: Inner Focus
Docile Nature (XD)
Moves:
Bone Rush
Close Combat
Strength
Power-Up Punch
Welp, it was fun, and now, I only need two more until I can do my black scramble! Hoorah!

Alright, let's fill that reserve slot!

Verxilo you get Deniapede the Venipede. Our poor buggy friend here is in full denial that he is, in fact a bug; therefore, he may not learn any bug type moves, and must solo all bug type Pokemon he sees, trainer and wild. He also shows no fear of Pokemon that are strong against bug, so if he finds himself in battle against a Fire, Flying or Rock type, he will refuse to be switched out.

To evolve, Deniapede must solo Burgh's gym. After seeing how cool his Whirlipede is, he'll be feeling a little better about his true self, so he must learn Steamroller when it becomes available (only after he evolves though).

However, Deniapede runs into a roadblock when your team reaches Skyla's gym. After (probably) spending most of the gym watching his teammates take down bird after bird, he gets really jealous and wants a turn for himself. He must solo Skyla, after which he realizes that hiding his bug typing is only hurting him in the end. From then on, he can evolve into Scoliopede, and must learn every bug-type move available to him when it arrives (X-Scissor via TMs, Megahorn if you have a heart scale). He no longer refuses to switch out upon seeing a Pokemon bug type is weak to, but he still feels the need to solo all bug Pokemon to prove his strength.

That's all, have fun!
Accepted! I have added it to my list!

i want to do a pokemon fire red scramble challenge, ill accept legendary scramblemons, which i will hack in since i will be playing on an emulator [at around lv 1-5] but you will have to give a hard challenge for legendaries. but im looking for easy-medium range challenges for non-legends. only up to 3 MAX legends i can use, but preferably only 1. will reject if its: too easy, hard, too hard [unless its only hard with the legends] 6 pokemon to use. i would do a pokemon X/Y challenge but i only have 1 game and i dont want to delete my file.

EDIT: i will only hack in up to 3 pokes, legends or not. [2 remaining], and i wont get them in unless stated [and when to, if you dont state when ill just get them in viridian city]. if it cant be found in game, is a legendary, or found late-game [as in, 6th-8th gyms] ill just hack in. but state where.

Last edited:
mario12321 Can any Pokémon be hacked in? If so I give you Pikachu with Light Ball (and full effort investment if possible), which must be hacked in, with Surf if you'll allow, in which case must solo Brock starting at level 6 (or 8 if you think 6 is too hard/impossible). Also solo at least two more gym leaders and four E-4 'Mons. The four moves it starts with (including Surf if you allowed) are permanent, with the exception of Thunder Shock, which becomes Thunderbolt via level up. Nickname it Pika

Last edited:
mario12321 Can any Pokémon be hacked in? If so I give you Pikachu with Light Ball (and full effort investment if possible), which must be hacked in, with Surf if you'll allow, in which case must solo Brock starting at level 6 (or 8 if you think 6 is too hard/impossible). Also solo at least two more gym leaders and four E-4 'Mons. The four moves it starts with (including Surf if you allowed) are permanent, with the exception of Thunder Shock, which becomes Thunderbolt via level up. Nickname it Pika
as long as it can learn the move and isn't 100% hacked pokemon, i will be able to get it in. surfing pikachu can be in pokemon yellow and other pokemon games, but not sure about fire red but ill accept that still

Just need one challenge for one of these guys then and I can begin my Y scramble!
I can come up with something. Actually, I have something in mind already.
However, I need a quick confirmation on something.
I can and will probably trade over level one versions of the entire team at game's start, so feel free to give me anything from any gen!
I assume this means we can ask for specific abilities, including Hidden ones?

Outside of that... I guess you can count this as a reservation? I'll make a challenge nevertheless of how that goes.

as long as it can learn the move and isn't 100% hacked pokemon, i will be able to get it in. surfing pikachu can be in pokemon yellow and other pokemon games, but not sure about fire red but ill accept that still
Box Pichu had Surf in case you were curious

I certainly don't mind, as long as it won't be too terrible for me to get. ;D.
All righty then.
Take Teva the Snover.
Most Snover and Abomasnow are known for their tendency to whip up a snowstorm, which makes them rather unpopular outside the competitive scene. Knowing this, Teva has gone to great lengths to shut out this ability. As such, he/she also avoids Ice-type moves that would hit multiple Pokemon at once.

Upon reaching Cyllage Gym, he wishes to go up against Grant's Amaura as his/her soulmate of sorts; Amaura and Aurorus are the only other Pokemon with the same ability of bringing cold weather wherever they go, although they aren't sought out for this ability by anyone. However, since a teammate by the name of Mr. Peterson wishes to handle this match, the battle between Amaura and Teva will take place at a later date, in the Battle Chateau.

Upon defeating Grant's Aurorus (Previously Amaura), Teva is not only capable of evolution, but has come to realize the importance of utilizing both of his/her types to best help you out in reaching your goals. He/she is now willing to use Ice-type moves as normal. Teva is still only willing to use the innate ability of summoning hail if another weather is present.

As Teva wishes to help you to reach your goal, he/she will either go against overhelming odds, or go for double in the Elite Four. He/she is, after all, the one member of the team to utilize the power of a Mega Stone.

• Must not have Snow Warning as it's ability.
  • Until evolution, may not use Ice-type moves that can target multiple Pokemon.
  • May evolve after soloing Grant's Aurorus in the Battle Chateau
  • May only Mega-evolve if any weather effect is in play (Sun, Rain, Sandstorm, Hail)
  • Must either solo Malva, or both Siebold and Drasna at the Elite Four.

Last edited:
Sorry for being antsy but... I still need two more mons for my black scramble! Please... I want to start soon so I'm not so bored. XD

All righty then.
Take Teva the Snover.
That's an interesting one, I'll take it! Thanks mate!

Alright, that's our team then! To summarize, I have:
Silent the Whismur.
  • Quit nature w/ Soundproof ability.
  • Cannot use any sound-based move until evolution into Exploud.
  • As Loudred, must solo all Pokemon that use soft music moves (Relic Song, Perish Song, Disarming Voice).
  • As Loudred, cannot be lowest-level member of team.
  • Must solo all Team Flare grunts.
  • As Exploud, can learn 1 sound-based move, level restriction removed but Team Flare still in effect.
iNVERSE (capitalization intended) the Croagunk.
  • May never switch out against Psychic, Flying, Fairy, Ghost, and Ground, and must never use an SE attack.
  • Must be taught Drain Punch and Sucker Punch, can only forget either for another move of the same type.
  • To evolve, must solo Grant's entire gym (except Grant) and one of every normal-type aside from Snorlax found in the wild before Grant.
  • May not battle against Olympia.
  • Must solo Wulfric.
  • Must solo 4 Pokemon between Wilkstrom and Drasna.
  • Must solo Diantha's fossil Pokemon.
Sylvan the Bagon.
  • Must know at least one Poison, Steel, or Fire type move.
  • Must learn Fly as a Salamence.
  • Must solo Valerie's gym (except Valerie).
  • After that, every second attack he makes is determined at random, until Lysandre reveals the ultimate weapon.
  • Must land the finishing blow on Diantha's Gardevoir.
Songster the Jigglypuff.
  • Must have Sing that must have Sing and a sound-based attacking move at all times.
  • May not evolve unless it solos a Gym Leader using only sound-based moves.
Mr. Peterson the Fennekin.
  • Always use the attack that will do the least damage to his opponent; will never use an SE attack.
  • Cannot boost his stats / lower opponent's stats.
  • Can use moves that do damage and raise stats.
  • Must solo Grant.
Teva the Snover.
  • Must not have Snow Warning as it's ability.
  • Until evolution, may not use Ice-type moves that can target multiple Pokemon.
  • May evolve after soloing Grant's Aurorus in the Battle Chateau
  • May only Mega-evolve if any weather effect is in play (Sun, Rain, Sandstorm, Hail)
  • Must either solo Malva, or both Siebold and Drasna at the Elite Four.
Thanks everybody! Can't wait to get started!

Last edited:
TriBlock, I'm not too familiar with Gold but I'll give you a bit of a modified version of Verxilo's scramble:

Take a Sandshrew and make sure it learns Defense Curl and Sand Attack. This Sandshrew is not allowed to attack until it has used Defense Curl on itself once and Sand Attack on its enemy once. Remember, after the enemy faints, you have to use Sand Attack on the next one, and if you switch out, you have to use Defense Curl once you come back in! Good luck!

Both of you, let me know if these are too easy or too hard and I'll fix 'em up for you. Otherwise, good luck and have fun!
I'll accept that, thanks c:

*still needs 5 more since 8 days ago*

i still need scramblemons for my firered challenge. ill accept legendary scramblemons, which i will hack in since i will be playing on an emulator [at around lv 1-5] but you will have to give a hard challenge for legendaries. but im looking for easy-medium range challenges for non-legends. only up to 3 MAX legends i can use, but preferably none or 1. will reject if its: too easy, hard, too hard [unless its only hard with the legends] 6 pokemon to use. i will only hack in up to 3 pokes, legends or not. [2 remaining], and i wont get them in unless stated [and when to, if you dont state when ill just get them in a city that i think is the best place to get it in]. if it cant be found in game, is a legendary, or found late-game [as in, 6th-8th gyms] ill just hack in. but state where.

the 1 mon i have:

Battle Scissor, I'll give you a Heracross named Hercules (it has to be a guy). Ironically though, it doesn't like to use physical moves. Unfortunately the only special moves he's able to learn are Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave and Hidden Power, but nevertheless he aspires to be as adept at special attacks as possible and he refuses to use any physical attacking moves (that doesn't mean he can't still know them).

Although Hercules is a very kind-hearted and devoted little bug, he has a bit of a temper. If another party pokemon faints, he gets fired up, fuel by hatred and a need to avenge his fallen friend. He must be switched in immediately, without regard for his own safety (ie. against a flying-type pokemon), and in this state he can only use physical moves (no status or special moves), since he can't control his rage. His anger can only be quelled by defeating an enemy pokemon, or once the battle is over).

An example moveset for Hercules would be Focus Blast, Toxic, Rock Slide and Megahorn (first 3 are TMs, by the way). In battle he could only use Focus Blast or Toxic, but say you have another pokemon out and it faints. You have to switch to Hercules if he's not fainted, and until the enemy pokemon faints or the battle ends he could only use Rock Slide or Megahorn (not Toxic or Focus Blast).

Hey guys! My friend wants to do a scramble challenge for emerald. Make it medium difficulty. Also, I need two more for my black scramble! Thank you!

Verxillo, take Manuel the Klink.

Manuel, must do everything manually. Before attacking it must use a stat boosting move, or a move that can boost it's own stats (i.e. Charge Beam.)
Manuel can also only use physical attacks, aside from Charge Beam, which gets an exception because when you catch it, it might be the only set up move it has, it'll learn Automotzie at level 31, so replace Charge Beam with that.

You said easy, right? I also apologise, if you already have a Klink, I was having trouble finding which challenges you had been given/accepted/rejected etc.

As for your friend, he gets Stallrein the Spheal.

Stallrein believes he is the "dreaded" Stallrein set, unfortunately, this is gen 3. Stallrein must know Hail and Protect (can be bought in Lilycove department store). It's other two moves are optional, but I'd recommend holding onto the Toxic TM for this challenge. Stallrein can only use a damaging move under the Hail weather. Pick one remaining boss battle, when you catch Spheal (Tate & Liza, Archie, Maxie, Magma/Aqua admins, Juan, e4, champion). Stallrein must defeat their strongest Pokemon using only passive damage, which is why I recommend holding on to the Toxic TM (it's in Fiery path incidently).

GL;HF to the both of you.
Don't hesitate to ask me to change/clarify/etc. things.

Verxillo, take Manuel the Klink.

Manuel, must do everything manually. Before attacking it must use a stat boosting move, or a move that can boost it's own stats (i.e. Charge Beam.)
Manuel can also only use physical attacks, aside from Charge Beam, which gets an exception because when you catch it, it might be the only set up move it has, it'll learn Automotzie at level 31, so replace Charge Beam with that.

You said easy, right? I also apologise, if you already have a Klink, I was having trouble finding which challenges you had been given/accepted/rejected etc.

As for your friend, he gets Stallrein the Spheal.

Stallrein believes he is the "dreaded" Stallrein set, unfortunately, this is gen 3. Stallrein must know Hail and Protect (can be bought in Lilycove department store). It's other two moves are optional, but I'd recommend holding onto the Toxic TM for this challenge. Stallrein can only use a damaging move under the Hail weather. Pick one remaining boss battle, when you catch Spheal (Tate & Liza, Archie, Maxie, Magma/Aqua admins, Juan, e4, champion). Stallrein must defeat their strongest Pokemon using only passive damage, which is why I recommend holding on to the Toxic TM (it's in Fiery path incidently).

GL;HF to the both of you.
Don't hesitate to ask me to change/clarify/etc. things.
If you could just make a list of the challenges in my challenge, please do. Also, my friend is very happy that you gave him one! Thank you!

I still need 2 more Pokemon for my Pearl challenge. I have:
*Squirtle the Piplup
*DavidBowie the Buizel
*Prisoner the Meditite
*Reaper the Palkia

If you could just make a list of the challenges in my challenge, please do. Also, my friend is very happy that you gave him one! Thank you!
No problem.

Before attacking (damage dealing) Manuel must boost a stat.
Manuel is only allowed to use physical damage dealing moves.
> An exception is the move Charge Beam, because when they are caught Charge Beam might be the only boosting move they have access to (lower level Klink's have Charge) until learning Automotize.
> Automotize must replace Charge Beam, if he know it.

That's really all there is too it. Boost a stat and attack physically.

No problem.

Before attacking (damage dealing) Manuel must boost a stat.
Manuel is only allowed to use physical damage dealing moves.
> An exception is the move Charge Beam, because when they are caught Charge Beam might be the only boosting move they have access to (lower level Klink's have Charge) until learning Automotize.
> Automotize must replace Charge Beam, if he know it.

That's really all there is too it. Boost a stat and attack physically.
K thank you!

Back from the dead!

birdcrest, take a female Ponyta/Rapidash and name it whatever you want, so long as you give her a nickname to differentiate her from the army of Ponyta you'll be catching. She's a pro affirmative action type and is very, very annoyed that there isn't an equal representation of Fire types in Sinnoh. After all, there's only two; Ponyta and Chimchar.

Ponyta doesn't want you to think that she only got on your team because she was fire type, though. She's absolutely not deadweight, which is why you can never have her hold the Exp. Share OR be the lowest level in the party. She also knows what good fortune she had to be selected over all the other crappy mons in Sinnoh to be on your team, and she wants to spread it to everyone else. As long as they're fire type, of course. Every time you encounter a wild Ponyta, you MUST capture it. If you fail to capture it, Ponyta will not fight for you for 1 hour of in game time. After that one route where Ponytas are practically raining from the sky, you'll have a lot of them sitting around. Use your collection of Ponytas to solo Byron.

Have a nice run!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)