Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Pulse has the same base power as Surf on M-Blastoise due to it's ability, Mega Launcher. So Water Pulse isn't that silly, as it also has that annoying confusion chance on top of 90 Base Power.
Oh yeah good point. Maybe not so ridiculous, especially with that chance to confuse.
First of all sky attack is more powerful second of all unburden pairs amazingly with acrobatics so yeah and was it a power herb fly?
No, it was just straight up fly with Leftovers of all things. Even then fly is irrelevant while it has access to Sky Attack, which does the exact same thing with more BP. With power herb I would not have called it "stupid" but a "drunken mistake." WITHOUT power herb it is stupid.

Hawlucha's other option to deal with Fairies is...Steel Wing. I guess Stone Edge works too, after a boost, but I haven't ever seen Stone Edge Hawlucha in OU before.

So I went upstairs and saw my little brother, 19 years old, playing Pokemon Showdown. Intrigued, I saw his Ubers team, which was decent and at had all Ubers pokemon other than Volcarona.
I felt a little bad after I saw 4 grass move Arceus Grass, Hidden Power ice Kangaskhan, and Bug Bite Volcarona. Guess he needs some help.

Furthermore, isn't it illegal to have multiple times the same move?
No, only 1 attack is displayed.

What I see on Overused:
Ursaring with Sword Dance, Toxic Orb that spamed Facade
Rhyperior with Flamethrower
Sitrus Berry on Goodra
a team with 6 pokemon where all 6 are pink...
Infernape has Protect

No, only 1 attack is displayed.

What I see on Overused:
Ursaring with Sword Dance, Toxic Orb that spamed Facade
Rhyperior with Flamethrower
Sitrus Berry on Goodra
a team with 6 pokemon where all 6 are pink...
Infernape has Protect
Ursaring has quick feet and guts to boost attack or speed when holding a toxic orb. Also facade on Ursaring is base 140 power move coming of base 130 attack stat boosted by swords dance and maybe even with guts.

Ursaring has quick feet and guts to boost attack or speed when holding a toxic orb. Also facade on Ursaring is base 140 power move coming of base 130 attack stat boosted by swords dance and maybe even with guts.
Yeah it had guts. It was actually really good. But it's weird seeing Ursaring in OU. Why they didn't use it in UU or RU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)