Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF: Any Female Omanyte in a Dive Ball, no other requirements. One or two IVs would be spectacular, but not necessary.

FT: Pretty much anything in my thread. I'm sure we can work something ou. I also have a few shinies I'd be willing to part with. PM me or quote me if you can help out!
I'm pretty sure I have one from dream world, I'm gonna go look for my old white cartridge. If I find it, I'll tell you! ^^

EDIT: Greninja'd by awiec. Dammit

Miku or not...? changed your mind i'm guessing?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Anyone with the following SVs?

1. 1282
2. 3664
3. 3500
4. 2357
Just out of interest, is it possible to find out your SV now? I was late to instacheck, and was wondering if there's a way to do it without a powersave DS.

LF: Females in special balls! Especially looking for:
- Pokebank-only Pokemon
- Fossil Pokemon
- Snorlax in heavy ball or interesting ball
- Anything in apricorn balls
- HA Kirlia in Dive Ball
FT: CMT (Mostly Pokes in special balls)

Also, still have a bunch of 4IV Ralts that need new homes! Each will be traded with a random berry :3

I apologize lurker, fiancée and me watched true blood till 6 am after my last post lol.. Wouldn't let me touch my DS xD
That's okay xP I hope you don't mind if I keep you added until I see you online. Then I'll let you know and you can delete me if you want, lol.
Edit: Actually I think I just saw you online? Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Something just keeps bothering me and I'm dying to know.

The other day when I was trying to RNG capture a wild kangaskhan on my Soulsilver, I was able to hit my target delay by starting out with 1 starting frame but I didn't have my tropius with sweet scent. So I went back to the pokecenter and to get my tropius, then I went back to the cave, saved my game, turned off my game, and try hitting my target delay again. After I managed to hit my target delay again, somehow I managed to start out with two starting frames instead of one. (I found out after looking the elm calls)

The question is how did that happened? First, I start out with one starting frame, and then suddenly, it just start with two starting frames.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Something just keeps bothering me and I'm dying to know.

The other day when I was trying to RNG capture a wild kangaskhan on my Soulsilver, I was able to hit my target delay by starting out with 1 starting frame but I didn't have my tropius with sweet scent. So I went back to the pokecenter and to get my tropius, then I went back to the cave, saved my game, turned off my game, and try hitting my target delay again. After I managed to hit my target delay again, somehow I managed to start out with two starting frames instead of one. (I found out after looking the elm calls)

The question is how did that happened? First, I start out with one starting frame, and then suddenly, it just start with two starting frames.
I dunno, I'd just hard reset again.

LF: leftovers.

FT:
31/x/31/31/31/31 modest male squirtle w/ dragon pulse, aura sphere, haze, yawn (dive ball) - rain dish & torrent

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest male togepi w/ nasty plot (premier ball) - serene grace

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest female goomy (heal ball) - hydration & sap sipper

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant female fletchling (pokeball) - gale wings

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant female inkay w/ destiny bond (great ball) - contrary

31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly male & female gible w/ outrage, iron head, iron tail (great ball) - sand veil

31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly male riolu w/ crunch, bullet punch, high junp kick, blaze kick (net ball) - inner focus

... cheers.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am lookin for any male adamant Mienfoo or Mienshao. Prefurably Lvl 33 or above because i need its Drain Punch as an egg move for a few other pokes. I suppose any pokemon with Adamant Nature and Synchronize would work as well.

I can trade my Nicknamable, Perfect 5IV (No Speed) Brave, Battle Ready Doublade w/Eviolite in a Luxury Ball for one.

Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can it.

I am lookin for any male adamant Mienfoo or Mienshao. Prefurably Lvl 33 or above because i need its Drain Punch as an egg move for a few other pokes. I suppose any pokemon with Adamant Nature and Synchronize would work as well.

I can trade my Nicknamable, Perfect 5IV (No Speed) Brave, Battle Ready Doublade w/Eviolite in a Luxury Ball for one.
I can get you an adamant Synch if you can't find a Mienfoo.

It's been a while since I last traded here. Can someone please spare me a Honedge/Aegislash with Wide Guard? I can even clone it & return it for you.

kk. ill be online for the next half hour. just send me a trade when ready.
Sorry that took me forever. Coming online now.
Edit: Thanks for the Buneary! :)

Awesome! Thanks. What can I trade you for both genders?
I'm especially interested in females in special balls so if you have any that'd be great :) Any IVs/Nature are fine. Especially looking for Pokebank Pokemon. Just toss me whatever if you don't have them though.

Last edited:
Sorry that took me forever. Coming online now.
Edit: Thanks for the Buneary! :)

I'm especially interested in females in special balls so if you have any that'd be great :) Any IVs/Nature are fine. Especially looking for Pokebank Pokemon. Just toss me whatever if you don't have them though.
Anything I have without a blue pentagon is more than likely going to be hacked, and the only "special Pokeballs" I could find were a Heal Ball/Premier Ball Slurpuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)