Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

democracy victory road was pretty rad, when i first started viewing it took them 20 minutes to use strength but by the end they were tackling ever new challenge with incredible coordination. even if impinges on the purity of the anarchic run or w/e it was still quite the feat

that said, now that we'rve arrived safely at indigo plateau i'd be happy never to see democracy return

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was baffled to see they've managed to beat victory road in less then 24 hours, but then i've read they simply went democracy all the way through it.

I hope they don't pull lame shit like this for the elite four even if they got beaten by Lorelei on the first try.

yeah, I had to rub my eyes when I checked the stream and they were out of the cave

the first attempt already failed to dark air, I think this is the second

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We're currently getting steamrolled by Lapras. Oh, the irony...

Do we have any Revives or Full Restores?

AA-j just DECIMATED Lorelei in turn. Oh man, that was great. I don't think we lost anyone, it was pretty much ideal.

Followed by a first time Bruno. Bruno was a joke, though. Old witch incoming.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
They just lost against Agatha and revived in Pallet Town.

GG TPP. Have fun going through Victory Road...AGAIN.

Edit: Spoke too soon. They apparently are back in the Pokemon League again somehow...

That screensaver background was a dick move, well played TPP.

Edit: AJ really doesn't like like that chick lol, Thunder bitches!
Edit2: Almost took down Lance..
Edit3: Haxy lulz
Edit4: AHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:
They'll beat the Elite Four by this time tomorrow, at worst. AA-j/Abba jesus will likely level up once every other run, with King Fonz and our lord and savior will level up occassionally. At 20 minutes/run, AA-j should be level 80+ by the end of the night, and he'll be able to solo most of the E4.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Blue is going to be harder than Agatha and Lance combined :/

Still, they should have this beaten by tomorrow or the day after.

Omastar is one shotting all of bruno's mons. even though he is ~9 levels lower it looks incredibly 1 sided

edit:
Bruno: "Why? How could I lose?"

we are all asking that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)