Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So quick question, if I use helping hand with a magic guard Reuniclius and use explosion withwhatever my second pokemon is, will my Reuniclius take damage?
Yes, because that is a damaging move. Magic guard protects you from things like weather, poison/burn damage, LO recoil,and leech seed. Any move that does damage hurts a magic guard user.

I wasn't sure if it meant like a one target specific damaging move, is there anything that has telepathy that can learn helping hand legal in this years vgc?
I don't know. Don't really play vgc. The only telepathy user that I know gets helping hand is gardevoir, but since its a tutor move, I don't think it's legal for VGC. There might be more, but that's the only one that I myself know of.

Edit: I looked and the only mon with telepathy and helping had is the gardevoir line, but again, pretty sure tutor moves are not legal in vgc this year. Could be wrong, so you can ask around :]

Edit 2: yep, only mons that are bred/captured in gen 6 are eligible (even then, some are still not allowed I think). That means telepathy and helping hand are not legal for any mon in vgc this year, since helping hand is not an egg move on ralts, only a tutor move.

Last edited:
I don't know. Don't really play vgc. The only telepathy user that I know gets helping hand is gardevoir, but since its a tutor move, I don't think it's legal for VGC. There might be more, but that's the only one that I myself know of.

Edit: I looked and the only mon with telepathy and helping had is the gardevoir line, but again, pretty sure tutor moves are not legal in vgc this year. Could be wrong, so you can ask around :]

Edit 2: yep, only mons that are bred/captured in gen 6 are eligible (even then, some are still not allowed I think). That means telepathy and helping hand are not legal for any mon in vgc this year, since helping hand is not an egg move on ralts, only a tutor move.
Ahh dammit, alright cheers mate.

Can't wait until Move Tutors, come in the next games be it RSE remakes or sequels

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can anyone help me out with an adamant male in the mineral egg group? I have a few things to offer in return...

edit: it's for honedge breeding. I've bred a bunch of good brave ones but I have nothing to pass adamant onto new ones

adamant Pinsir with quick attack
modest Rotom
timid telepathy Noibat
jolly Kangaskhan in a luxury ball
bold natural cure Chansey in a love ball (HGSS exclusive) with seismic toss, aromatherapy, counter and helping hand
timid solar power Charmander with dragon pulse
naive chlorophyll Bulbasaur with giga drain
adamant speed boost Blaziken with baton pass
modest Deino
jolly skill link Minccino
timid Houndour in a level ball (HGSS exclusive) with sucker punch and destiny bond
modest Mareep in a fast ball (HGSS exclusive) with agility
timid Gastly in a moon ball (HGSS exclusive)
modest Swablu in a dive ball
timid dry skin Helioptile (can do sand veil but may take some time)
adamant gale wings Fletchling
adamant sturdy Bergmite with mirror move
adamant Marill with belly drum, aqua jet and superpower in a dive ball
jolly rough skin Gible with iron head
modest swift swim Poliwag
adamant swift swim Kabuto
timid unburden Treecko with endeavor
prankster Sableye (have not started breeding yet, will take time)
adamant speed boost Carvanha
modest Squirtle in a dive ball (another unstarted porject)
adamant iron fist Chimchar with fake out and fire/thunder punch
anticipation Eevee
jolly speed boost Venipede with (toxic) spikes in a net ball
adamant marvel scale Dratini with e-speed and aqua jet in a luxury ball
modest gooey Goomy with counter, acid armor and poison tail
adamant Larvitar with stealth rock, dragon dance and pursuit in a luxury ball. also plan on breeding some in friend balls (HGSS exclusive) but will take time
bold Larvesta in a luxury ball
brave Honedge in a luxury ball

Last edited:
Anyone know if I bring up a Pokemon through bank with a transfer only move (like Dialga with stealth rock) and I make it forget the move somehow, if I can have the move re-learner bring it back for me?

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items. Trading Heracronite and Charizardite Y.

I'd like:
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • seriously, I'd really love some Leftovers
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
Just so you guys are aware, I know my 3-4 IV Pokemon aren't perfect. I don't want perfect things in return. You can give me 3-4 things for my 3-4 things, and I'd be happy.

Anyone know if I bring up a Pokemon through bank with a transfer only move (like Dialga with stealth rock) and I make it forget the move somehow, if I can have the move re-learner bring it back for me?
Just tested this out with Knock Off Cofagrigus. Sadly no, you can't relearn banked moves.

how can i obtain additional dusk stones?
After you finish super training a poke fully (max 510 evs), additional secret training will be available. The aegislash balloon is the one you want to play. You should get a dusk stone from beating it every once and a while, so don't be surprised if you don't get one within your first few tries :]

urrrrrrgh... cheers... "super training" is so retarded :/

After you finish super training a poke fully (max 510 evs), additional secret training will be available. The aegislash balloon is the one you want to play. You should get a dusk stone from beating it every once and a while, so don't be surprised if you don't get one within your first few tries :]

Scored a shiny Rapidash over GTS tonight and somehow it has all 0 ivs and a really bad nature, what kind of luck is that, lol.

LF a DWF abra & riolu for my Black version. Willing to offer anything in my thread with the exception of my legends & events. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! My PC is getting a little full so I decided I should give away some of my breeding spitbacks. So here we go! :D
Everything on the list should be at least 3IV
•4 Chimchars
-Ability:Iron Fist
-Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
-Nature: Jolly

•5 Fletchlings
-Ability- Gale Wings
-Nature: Adamant
-Ball: some pokeball, some repeat

•4 Aron
-Ability: Sturdy
-Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Iron Head
-Nature: Sassy
-Ball: Timer

•4 Chinchou
-Ability: Volt Absorb
-Nature: Calm

•4Ferroseed
-Ability: Iron Barbs
-Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
-Nature: Relaxed

•6 Shuckle
-Ability: Sturdy (what could one-shot this anyways...?)
-Nature: Relaxed
*notice*: some of these are leveled up due to breeding

•5 Phanpy
-Ability: Pickup
-Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Play Rough
-Nature: 4 Adamant/ 1 Brave
-Ball: Adamant in normal, Brave in Dusk
*notice* one of the adamant females is 6IV, but it's still free! Ha, that rhymes... :]

•4 Gibles
-Ability: Rough Skin
-Egg Moves: Iron Head, Outrage
-Ball: Premier

•2 Delibird
-Ability: Hustle
-Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Ice Punch
*notice* one is leveled up due to breeding

•7 Mr. Mime
-Ability: Filter
-Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Fake Out
-Nature: Sassy (yes... Everyone will want a sassy mime... Or even a mime at all. Why is this here?)
-Ball: Heal
*notice* like 3 of these are leveled up due to breeding

•1 Larvitar
-Ability: Guts
-Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ancient Power
-Nature: Adamant

•11 Zubat
-Ability: Infiltrator
-Egg Moves: Defog, Brave Bird (some have pursuit and others have quick attack if that matters to anyone)
Nature- Impish, 1 Adamant
Ball: Dusk

Request want you want, and please list your FC and IGN if it isn't in your sig. Also list preferred IV's if it matters and I'll try my best there.
In addition, please reply to this, so don't PM me.
If you want a 5IV version of anything on the list, I'll take offers, but I'll probably have to breed it.
See ya! :D

I'll take a Female Iron Fist Chimchar, I could really use it. Though if you could give it 5 IVs for me that'd be great
Still looking for Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh and Bold Multiscale Lugia

I'll take a Female Iron Fist Chimchar, I could really use it. Though if you could give it 5 IVs for me that'd be great
Still looking for Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh and Bold Multiscale Lugia
Sorry, as far as 5IVs goes I only have one male. You can have it if you'd like, though. :]
I'll need your FC and IGN as well.
And next time you might wanna reply so I notice :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)