LC Gen 6 replays!

I keep meeting my 'Like' threshold on my videos so I have ANOTHER new video for you guys, lol XD

All suggestions welcome!
This is a bit off-topic but what do you use to record your videos? I might as well finally put my post-pubescent voice to good use and make some Pokemon videos.

Ah, good to know! I havent used an Elekid or been up againts many to have noticed it before. Thanks!

I use Camtasia to record my battles but there are a ton of good options out there.

===========================================

You guys got past 10 likes again yesterday so here is another battle!

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ah, good to know! I havent used an Elekid or been up againts many to have noticed it before. Thanks!

I use Camtasia to record my battles but there are a ton of good options out there.

===========================================

You guys got past 10 likes again yesterday so here is another battle!

With Fletchling, use Overheat over Flame Charge.

0- SpA Fletchling Overheat vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magnemite: 14-18 (73.6 - 94.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
196+ Atk Fletchling Flame Charge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magnemite: 10-12 (52.6 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

With Fletchling, use Overheat over Flame Charge.

0- SpA Fletchling Overheat vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magnemite: 14-18 (73.6 - 94.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
196+ Atk Fletchling Flame Charge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magnemite: 10-12 (52.6 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
either way it doesn't matter. magnemite will likely be at full health, and will just get brought down to sturdy, after which it kills you.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think I need to raise my 'Like' threshold for next week... you guys are awesome! XD

Inkay loves Superpower because it's a damage-dealing Bulk Up. Also, while I rarely like telling people to straight up not use a Pokemon, I'm not sure how I feel about Swinub. It just has really underwhelming stats. What kind of role is Swinub filling on the team?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
I like using UU pokemon XD Better than seeing the same 6 pokemon every battle! And as if to respond to your suggestion that swinub should go I bring you a swinub heavy battle! XD

Dark Pulse? Why not Night Slash? Also, I think you got lucky with that Swagger, but I'll hold my breath. Nice battle.

Dark Pulse? Why not Night Slash? Also, I think you got lucky with that Swagger, but I'll hold my breath. Nice battle.
To expand on this, you probably want psycho cut as well, instead of psychic to make use of Inkay's higher attack and your super power boosts.

Inspired by my good friend Tortimer, I've started posting Showdown videos of my own recently. Here are the first two! I realize that my teambuilding and battling skills are not optimal (I am prone to derping really badly in the heat of the moment), but I think I do all right for myself! Hopefully well enough to entertain, at least. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)