ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my Spreadsheet (In Sig) for a(n) (all female) Alomomola, Horsea, and an Own Tempo Petilil. Sorry that I don't have a lot of rare stuff, but i've got something! :D

Hi, can you CMT for these:

IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Move: Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle & Worry Seed
Pokeball:
In Stock: Leaf Guard: Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

ღGastly (Breeding these cuties at the moment!)

Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Smog, Disable, Clear Smog & Perish SongPokeball:
(Female please)

Thanks.

Hi, can you CMT for these:

Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Move: Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle & Worry Seed
Pokeball:
In Stock: Leaf Guard: Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

ღGastly (Breeding these cuties at the moment!)

Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Smog, Disable, Clear Smog & Perish SongPokeball:
(Female please)

Thanks.
Do u happen to have any pokes in special balls appart from scatterbugs? :D

I am interested in female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Alomomola, Dream Ball HA Petilil, Dream Ball HA Stantler, and Dream Ball HA Sentret. Would you be willing to trade these for female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Elgyem (has egg moves), Dream Ball HA Purrloin (has 3 egg moves), Dream Ball HA Cottonee (has 3 egg moves), and Dream Ball Feebas (has 3 egg moves)? If you don't do spitbacks, then I will breed some with perfect 5IVs.

I am interested in female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Alomomola, Dream Ball HA Petilil, Dream Ball HA Stantler, and Dream Ball HA Sentret. Would you be willing to trade these for female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Elgyem (has egg moves), Dream Ball HA Purrloin (has 3 egg moves), Dream Ball HA Cottonee (has 3 egg moves), and Dream Ball Feebas (has 3 egg moves)? If you don't do spitbacks, then I will breed some with perfect 5IVs.
I would love to do flawless trades!! :3 Especially interested in feebas (does it have HA?), purrloin and Elgyem! What natures are they, and egg moves?? x

I would love to do flawless trades!! :3 Especially interested in feebas (does it have HA?), purrloin and Elgyem! What natures are they, and egg moves?? x
The Elgyem is Modest and has Nasty Plot, Barrier, and Ally Switch(I think this is an egg move?). The Purrloin is Timid and has Foul Play, Yawn, and Encore. The Feebas is Bold and does have HA (accidentally left that out) and has Dragon Pulse, Haze, and Hypnosis. The Cottonee is Bold and has Grass Whistle, Memento, and Encore.

The Elgyem is Modest and has Nasty Plot, Barrier, and Ally Switch(I think this is an egg move?). The Purrloin is Timid and has Foul Play, Yawn, and Encore. The Feebas is Bold and does have HA (accidentally left that out) and has Dragon Pulse, Haze, and Hypnosis. The Cottonee is Bold and has Grass Whistle, Memento, and Encore.
It would be an egg move for abra ! ^^ But I'm interested in Feebas :D!! Which poke do u want for it? :3

It would be an egg move for abra ! ^^ But I'm interested in Feebas :D!! Which poke do u want for it? :3
I think Ally Switch was passed down because it can learn it through TM. I was kind of freaked out for a second when I didn't see it listed as an egg move on Serebii, but then I noticed it could learn it through it TM. Oh well. :p I'm interested in the Alomomola. I'll try to have a perfect 5IV Feebas bred for you sometime later today. I'll let you know when it's ready.

I think Ally Switch was passed down because it can learn it through TM. I was kind of freaked out for a second when I didn't see it listed as an egg move on Serebii, but then I noticed it could learn it through it TM. Oh well. :p I'm interested in the Alomomola. I'll try to have a perfect 5IV Feebas bred for you sometime later today. I'll let you know when it's ready.
Thanks so much!! can't wait i love feebas!! :3

Modest would be great!! What pokemon do u want in return for it? :3
I would love a Dream Ball HA Petilil in return. I'll start breeding the Swablu when I'm done with your Feebas. I'll probably have the Swablu ready tomorrow, but if I'm lucky with the Feebas, I might be able to get it to you sometime today. Do you want to trade after I'm done with both?

I would love a Dream Ball HA Petilil in return. I'll start breeding the Swablu when I'm done with your Feebas. I'll probably have the Swablu ready tomorrow, but if I'm lucky with the Feebas, I might be able to get it to you sometime today. Do you want to trade after I'm done with both?
Can we trade as you breed them?? It feels more exciting that way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)