Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Looking for a 6 IV non-English Froakie with Protean, I've got some 6 IV Quiet Honedges to offer but that's about it lol.
Well... I now also have a 5 IV Timid Shiny... Torrent Froakie to trade for this.

Someone hit me up in PM if interested.

LF Porygon Analytic (Quiet if it's possible)

FT :
_ Fennekin Timid Magician
_ Bunnelby Adamant Huge Power
_ Froakie Jolly Protean
_ Froakie Timid Protean
_ Espurr Modest Own Tempo
_ Espurr Timid Own Tempo
All 4 iv

Sorry bro, while U-turn is a good choice on Greninja, it just doesn't have the physical attack stat to back it up, he is a special attacker all the way.
The difference in Greninja's attack and special attack stat is 8, so I wouldn't say that the reason people don't run physical Greninja is because of his lower attack stat... it's just that his special move pool is far superior to his physical move pool imo.

The difference in Greninja's attack and special attack stat is 8, so I wouldn't say that the reason people don't run physical Greninja is because of his lower attack stat... it's just that his special move pool is far superior to his physical move pool imo.
And also due to Watet Shruiken only being 15bp per hit instead of thr morr standard 20-25bp per hit

Looking a Shiny quiet Honedge, been breeding forever still haven't got one, willing to trade a mega stone and a 5IV pokemon to make this happen

I just witnessed an Aegislash holding Leftovers OHKO a Garchomp at full health with Sacred Sword... how is that even possible? I did this calc with a 0 Def IV's Hasty 'Chomp, but it still wouldn't be an OHKO:
252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0- Def Garchomp: 162-191 (45.2 - 53.3%) -- 35.5% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0- Def Garchomp on a critical hit: 243-286 (67.8 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I just witnessed an Aegislash holding Leftovers OHKO a Garchomp at full health with Sacred Sword... how is that even possible? I did this calc with a 0 Def IV's Hasty 'Chomp, but it still wouldn't be an OHKO:
252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0- Def Garchomp: 162-191 (45.2 - 53.3%) -- 35.5% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0- Def Garchomp on a critical hit: 243-286 (67.8 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
SD boosts? The old criterooni?

I was able to get a hold of one of the female japanese event scizors, I assume if I were to breed it the chersih ball would pass down or because its a special ball it will not?

Edit* oh well at least I have a pretty ball to match my scizor.

Looking for someone who has a shiny or non-shiny Naive Tornadus with every stat flawless in 5th gen. Must have a trade thread. Ask what you want, I may have it or do a BP/CP in 4th-6th gen.

Still looking for Lansat and Starf berries. REALLY WANT THESE. Can trade some 5IV Kalos bred Pokemon for 1 of them.

Have:
5IV Magic Guard Abra (Timid)
5IV Flame Body Larvesta (Modest)
5IV Heracross (Adamant)

lf leftovers

Pokemon I can breed
Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves
Bold Chansey with Egg moves
Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves
Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Egg moves
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves
Adamant Honedge with Egg moves
Brave Honedge (x speed) with Egg moves
Jolly Mold Breaker Axew
Adamant Fletchling
Timid Gastly
Adamant/Jolly Sand Rush Drilbur with Rapid Spin
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Adamant/Jolly Sneasel with Egg moves
Adamant/Jolly Dratini with Egg moves
Adamant/Jolly Gible with Egg moves
Adamant Technician Scyther
Timid/Modest Rotom
Timid/Modest Larvesta
Adamant Beldum
Timid/Modest Protean Froakie
Bold Porygon (will require donation)
Timid/Modest Staryu

How much happenes i need to make te move tutor in routh 21 teach my pokemon draco meteor? In pokemon amie the pokemon have one heart and im feeding him alot.

Does anyone have a female, Dream Ball, HA Carvanha? I'd offer one Pokemon from my thread, PM me if you have anything that matches this citeria :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)