Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone either has a Thick Club that they'd be willing to give me for free, or has a Marowak friend safari that I could add so I could hunt for one myself.

Edit: Just found one in Glittering Cave a few minutes after posting this (after like 45 minutes of searching). I'll still add a Marowak safari if anyone wants to PM me, but it's not urgent anymore.

Last edited:
Still looking for Lansat and Starf berries. REALLY WANT THESE. Can trade some 5IV Kalos bred Pokemon for 1 of them.

Have:
5IV Magic Guard Abra (Timid)
5IV Flame Body Larvesta (Modest)
5IV Heracross (Adamant)

You meant quiver dance right :3
Also, your coverage is absolutely horrible. You are absolutely walled by any grass/fire/steel/bug/flying type, especially grass who can absorb powder. I would recommend hp fire or hp rock in place of giga drain. Hp fire would be used for grass and steel types, while hp rock would be to cover 4 of lilligants 5 weaknesses.
Yep, meant Quiver Dance, totally derped that for no good reason. I like giga drain because it helps mitigate damage from life orb. As for leaving her in infront of something that walls, that's only gonna happen if it's locked into petal dance in which case I should have predicted better. I am still thinking on what I want to run for teammates and I think I like the idea of a shell smashing Omastar or Barbaracle (The later of the 2 having better coverage moves available).

shinies
JPN Machamp (non Competitive)
female Shiny modest Mareep- static - 31/31/31/x/31/31
female shiny Jolly Chimchar- blaze - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Tpunch

6Iv
2x Charmander Timid (w/or without Solar Power) - Dpulse
Clauncher modest
2x Hasty Frokie

Trading these flawless pokes with hidden abilities
Hasty Frokie (have female) - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel
Clauncher (have female) - 31/31/31/31/31/x
Jolly charmander - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - Outrage, Ddance, Dpulse (also have blaze)
Adamant Shroomish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Focus punch
Phanphy pick up - 31/31/31/x/31/x - Ice shard
Duskull - 31/31/31/31/31/x - pain split
Helioptile dry skin - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Giga drain
Jolly Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage
Magicarp (female) - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Gligar - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Baton pass, counter
Mawile - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - sucker punch
Ditto - Sassy - 31/x/x/31/31/x
Have 4iv (some female) spitback of frokies, swinub,
charmanders, and Bulbasaur. and a 4iv female timid ghastly

Looking at all offers but especially: Electrike or Eevee's with hp ice, willing to trade more than one pokemon above or flawless jolly Charmander with thunderpunch, blitz, ddance, and outrage or flawless shiny timid Charmader with dpulse. Would also look at a flawless iron fist Chimchar with punches.

pm if I don't respond quickly.

After a couple of days of breeding, I have two Adamant Female Marvel Scale Dratini's with Marvel Scale, 4IV's (31/31/31/X/X/31) and Extremespeed/Dragon Dance egg moves. Please send me a message if interested!

Looking for a 4-5 IV female Starly with HA that's inside a Timer Ball, or any other special Poke Ball besides Luxury Ball.

Offering:
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
  • Shiny Ralts: Modest [Trace], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Female | Moves: Signal Beam, Hyper Voice, Disable, Mean Look
They were RNG bred by myself in my Black game. Notify me here, thanks! Feel free to request a Pokemon for me to breed in exchange for the Starly.
i have a starly in a premier ball with 5ivs and reckless+ double edge but its male :/

Looking for a 4-5 IV female Starly with HA that's inside a Timer Ball, or any other special Poke Ball besides Luxury Ball.

Offering:
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
  • Shiny Ralts: Modest [Trace], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Female | Moves: Signal Beam, Hyper Voice, Disable, Mean Look
They were RNG bred by myself in my Black game. Notify me here, thanks! Feel free to request a Pokemon for me to breed in exchange for the Starly.
I have what you are looking for Gatsby! i have a level 1 starly with 5 ivs (no special attack) and in a ultra ball. If that is not the ball you want, i can breed another one for you in a different ball. its jolly and female and with its reckless hidden ability (please reply back to me)

please trade the shiny timburr FC: 4012 4231 5263 (added you)

Last edited:
I have what you are looking for Gatsby! i have a level 1 starly with 5 ivs (no special attack) and in a ultra ball. If that is not the ball you want, i can breed another one for you in a different ball. its jolly and female and with its reckless hidden ability (please reply back to me)

please trade the shiny timburr FC: 4012 4231 5263 (added you)
mm if you can to breed for me starly to that will be great :)

I have what you are loking for Gatsby! i have a level 1 starly with 5 ivs and in a ultra ball. if that is not the ball you want, i can breed another one for you in a different ball. its jolly and female
please trade the timburr FC: 4012 4231 5263 added you
mm if you can to breed for me starly to that will be great :)
sure thing, i'm not going to be home until 5:30 though so i'll breed you a new starly.

sure thing, i'm not going to be home until 5:30 though so i'll breed you a new starly.
Mm i need a female one with ha and the iv isnt must cause i can breed her with other poke.
The ball that i mostly want is luxruy ir timer ball, i will decide and tell you :) what do yiu want ib return?

Mm i need a female one with ha and the iv isnt must cause i can breed her with other poke.
The ball that i mostly want is luxruy ir timer ball, i will decide and tell you :) what do yiu want ib return?
Do you have a 5IV calm natured Eevee with wish? can you make it jpn or American, it reallty doesn't matter. im doing the Masuda method again

Do you have a 5IV calm natured Eevee with wish? can you make it jpn or American, it reallty doesn't matter. im doing the Masuda method again
Haha i wish i could get one for my own :) i can breed planty of pokes if you want: gible, dratini, foongus, charmander and more.
I can also get bp items as well.

Hi guys haven't been on for a while, could anyone tell me if theres been any progress towards getting gen 6 rng started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)