ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, let me know when :

tentacool / rain dish
Calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Rapid spin/ Haze

Is available, i would like one. In exchange i can breed any female pokemon in the ball and egg moves of your choice available in gen 6. Although i do not breed 12,5% rate females sorry.

Hey, I'm interested in a Sap Sipper Stantler. Both a male and a female. However its missing a couple of moves I really want it to have.

Would be appreciated if you can change its EMs to:

Megahorn, Thrash, Bite, Disable

It gets Zen Headbutt by Level up, Jump Kick is stronger than Double Kick, and Extrasensory isn't something I'm looking for.

Keep in mind you can breed it with a Smeargle.

But everything else can stay the same looking for 5IV Jolly+Sap Sipper+Dream Ball.

If interested my full list is here(sorry for length, new so don't know how to hide/spoiler tag these:

Keep in mind however that I only have the genders/abilities listed.

Uncommon 5IVs

Brave Sturdy Sudowoodo(M) 31/31/31/x/31/0 (+Curse, Defense Curl, Roll Out, Stealth Rock) -Nest Ball-
Jolly Hustle Delibird (3M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Destiny Bond, Spikes) -Premier Ball-
Jolly Big Pecks Pidove(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Hypnosis, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Wish) -Luxury Ball- (can throw a reject Super Luck Luxury Ball female along with it)
Jolly Rock Head Relicanth(4M / 1 12.5%F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Amnesia, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Zen Headbutt) -Dive Ball-
*1 Male with Swift Swim Also available
Adamant Adaptability Basculin(2M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Agility, Rage, Revenge, Whirlpool) -Dive Ball-

Hidden Powers:

Naïve Iron Fist Chimchar(M) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (+Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch, Thunderpunch) -Poke Ball- Hidden Power Ice <- really good offers only

---
x? Naïve Blaze/Iron Fist Chimchar(M/F) 31/*/30/31/31/31(+Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch, Thunder Punch) -Poke Ball- Hidden Power Ice (0/28Att) Hidden Power Dragon(31Att)

*All Attack IVs are known. Can choose either 31, 28, or 0 attack IV. I have too many of these and would like to get rid of them.
---
x1 Timid Static Pichu(F) 31/0/30/31/31/31 (+Fake Out, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish) -Luxury Ball- Hidden Power Ice
x1 Modest Cloud Nine Psyduck(M) 31/x/31/30/31/31 (+Clear Smog, Encore, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb) -Quick Ball- Hidden Power Electric
x1 Timid Magic Guard Abra(M) 31/x/30/31/31/31 (+Barrier, Encore, Guard Swap, Psycho Shift) -Quick Ball- Hidden Power Ice
x1 Timid Early Bird Houndour(M) 31/x/30/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch) -Moon Ball- HP Ice <--needs Ability Capsule.

5IVs

Bold Swift Swim Feebas(F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray) -Poke Ball
Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher(F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 -Dive Ball-
Adamant Clear Body Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31 -Poke Ball-
Bold Forewarn(F) Munna 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Baton Pass, Curse, Helping Hand, Magic Coat) -Heal Ball-
Timid Flash Fire Houndour(1M / 1F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch) -Moon Ball- (The female has levels on it)
Timid Levitate Rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31 -Poke Ball-
Calm Natural Cure Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Seismic Toss) -Repeat Ball-
Adamant Flash Fire Growlithe(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Morning Sun, Double Kick, Iron Tail, Close Combat) -Poke Ball-
JPN Adamant Blaze Charmander(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Dragon Dance) -Poke Ball-
Jolly Strong Jaw Tyrunt(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Dragon Dance, Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang) -Poke Ball-
Adamant Rock Head Bagon(F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush) -Poke Ball-
Adamant Intimidate Mawile(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang) -Poke Ball-
Impish Sturdy Skarmory(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Brave Bird, Whirlwind) -Poke Ball-
*Lv 32 fully EV Trained
Timid Trace Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Shadow Sneak, Encore, Disable, Confuse Ray?) 1M Premier, 1F Poke, 1F Premier, have known TSVs and are in their eggs.

Everything is Kalos Bred

I'm willing to throw in something extra off the list for trouble with the EMs. Though you shouldn't have a problem since Smeargle exists.

EDIT:

Forgot to add I also have Dream Ball Clamperl, Luxury Ball Gulpin, Friend Ball Seedot, and Dream Ball Kricketot. Fee free to ask for more info on them.

EDIT:

Hmm as I was originally trading for 2 Stantlers 1 for me and one for a friend of mine from a different board also looking for one seems he would want a pair. If you get a 5IV Intimidate male as well among the Sap Sipper male and female I would be interested(The Male can have the EMs you have now just so he has more options to breed EMs) in it as well for something else off my list if interested. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can do these 3 Stantlers however so I can let him know if I can get the Stantler pair for him.

Also willing to trade via PM if anyone on here sees this and is interested in anything as well.

EDIT(basically sum it up only need 2 Stantler willing to 2:1+Reject female Delibird for it so 3:1 b/c its something I really want)

Seems that I may not be able to get the 2 Stantlers in time for the other person so someone else may take it. In that case just the 1 Sap Sipper male Stantler w/ the EMs I asked for is all I need. You can choose 2 things off my list if you want as for the female Delibird you asked if I had on GFaqs I only have males however I can throw in a Vital Spirit one with the 5IVs, Premier Ball, EMs, Female for free with whatever else you asked for. Though for now I wont be trading the 6IV Chimchar or the HP Ice Abra as only have one of each and am waiting for super offers.
Hey buddy I'm interested in your sudowoodos xD would you take a look at my thread? ^^

Do any of your pokes have special pokeballs? :)
Well, i've only got a Moon Ball Gastly and a Dream Ball Ralts. Not much but that. I do have ball pokes, such as Premier Ball Mareep and Dive Ball Corphish. I told you that I don't have much special stuff, but I've got some good stuff.

Assuming I asked for the EMs Bite, Megahorn, Disable, and Thrash if needed I can provide the EMs for all of them on a Safari Smeargle I can give you if something on my list interested you.

Been wanting Stantler for a long time as I used it in a Christmas themed team back in December and want to finish it in-game.

Hey, let me know when :

tentacool / rain dish
Calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Rapid spin/ Haze

Is available, i would like one. In exchange i can breed any female pokemon in the ball and egg moves of your choice available in gen 6. Although i do not breed 12,5% rate females sorry.
I bred a female and male one just then, i can't actually see your list

Assuming I asked for the EMs Bite, Megahorn, Disable, and Thrash if needed I can provide the EMs for all of them on a Safari Smeargle I can give you if something on my list interested you.

Been wanting Stantler for a long time as I used it in a Christmas themed team back in December and want to finish it in-game.
Sounds great yeah if you could provide the egg moves I will do it :)

Not sure if it's avaliable but would i be able to Modest Cloud Nine Psyduck with HP electric for it?

Don't have one available atm but seeing as I have to rebreed anyways I'll try to get another one. Expect a bit of a wait though. I'll start on the Smeargle as soon as I can.

And just so I remember the easiest way to get the EMs:

Megahorn - Absol EM Lv 1/Nidoking Lv 1
Thrash - Nidoking Lv 35
Bite - Eevee Lv 17 / Absol Lv 20
Disable - Already on your Stantler.

Seeing as I have to catch and raise a Nidoran M should be ready by later to day or most likely tomorrow. Luckily a friend of mine gave me one that's already at its Lv 20s so shouldn't take too long.

I want to breed your Psyduck before I work on it however due to wanting to get all breed requests out of the way first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)