Parliament of Parchment

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Here's a bunch of stuff I've done recently for Art for Articles/Tournaments:

Sorry for spamming this thread with my personal projects - here are a couple more pieces that I've done on my free time:

Object Man

Tree Life

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Could you possible maybe kind of draw me an Aerodactyl and Archeops fighting or something? Please?

Hey man, remember that last picture I posted, for the Swampert? I'd like a sillhouette of a volcanion on that kind of background, with the skull inside its arms, since the arms themselves look like a gear when they are up on its back. Thanks.

"I really dig your style" doesn't even begin to describe how much your work amazes me. You fluctuate on a variety of levels of detail, linetype and composition with seemingly total freedom. Your use of color is bold and seeing your work on the latest issue of The Smog is one of the reasons I made my own art thread.

I really, really like that wooper sketch you got there, the charmeleon painting and a lot more. Expect me to bother you with unsolicited opinions and inquiries frequently.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Could you possible maybe kind of draw me an Aerodactyl and Archeops fighting or something? Please?

quagsire and squirtle have granted me the ability "insomnia"
yea sometimes i draw weird stuff haha

"I really dig your style" doesn't even begin to describe how much your work amazes me. You fluctuate on a variety of levels of detail, linetype and composition with seemingly total freedom. Your use of color is bold and seeing your work on the latest issue of The Smog is one of the reasons I made my own art thread.

I really, really like that wooper sketch you got there, the charmeleon painting and a lot more. Expect me to bother you with unsolicited opinions and inquiries frequently.
this is pretty awesome, I'm glad you like my work and Im down to talk about art anytime. Also nice Art THread, and glad to meet ya :D

dA commish

Excadrill is good...I started playing OU again recently and it is very nervewracking but i like it haha

yea sometimes i draw weird stuff haha

this is pretty awesome, I'm glad you like my work and Im down to talk about art anytime. Also nice Art THread, and glad to meet ya :D

dA commish

Excadrill is good...I started playing OU again recently and it is very nervewracking but i like it haha
The Excadrill looks amazing! Just the whole style of it.. ^3^

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey man, remember that last picture I posted, for the Swampert? I'd like a sillhouette of a volcanion on that kind of background, with the skull inside its arms, since the arms themselves look like a gear when they are up on its back. Thanks.
Here you go, as usual it's really the texture that ties this together - I use the awesome free textures provided by Sirius-sdz on DeviantArt :

Wow those are good. :)
The Excadrill looks amazing! Just the whole style of it.. ^3^
Thank you Dododoggy for the kind words :D

OOO i like these ones, especially the hypno! keep working and i love how you always use a variety of styles
Thanks Hollymon, I was trying out something a bit different for the Hypno, also trying to incorporate a bit of perspective as well :)

Hey, I really like your art! If your not busy would you mind drawing up Rotom-Fan flying next to a jet plane? Thank you!!!!!!

I have a request to make.

Given the upcoming 3rd gen remakes and all the speculation about new mega formes, I would like to see your take on mevos for the Hoenn starter trio.

Thanks.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey, I really like your art! If your not busy would you mind drawing up Rotom-Fan flying next to a jet plane? Thank you!!!!!!
hmm so im preeeeety sure this is very different than your recent request, HOWEVER -

#relevant #Bane4President #RotomFanisBane

hmm so im preeeeety sure this is very different than your recent request, HOWEVER -

#relevant #Bane4President #RotomFanisBane
Not exactly what are asked for but it's Awesome! I look forward to seeing your new art. :3

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I have a request to make.

Given the upcoming 3rd gen remakes and all the speculation about new mega formes, I would like to see your take on mevos for the Hoenn starter trio.

Thanks.
My take on Mega Evos...is a long process. Sry if im being sarcastic or difficult, it's not my problem if some people act like shit heads (not referring to you or most anyone else here)
ANWYAY
here are THREE preparation pieces as for the trans form ation of Sceptile to Mega-Sceptile. let's see how he does...>

looking at this it's a bit dissapoint to me atm, what do u guys think?
this is usually how i go about creating something that looks decent, so i thought id post my process here before i try getting to work on an actual art, which im not going to do because SHIT FUCK FUCK

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
You're incredibly prolific and everything you produce is really awesome :O I only wish I could be this motivated and driven about art.

No requests today, just a simple thank you :)

I only wish I could motivate myself to draw as much as you do, dude! Digging the hell out of those portraits. Also, check your PM, just wanted to make sure you're still up for that shit we discussed last month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)