Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want (no clones / hacks):

Any Viable 4-5 IV Pokemon

Have (none cloned or hacked):

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

(2) 4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Sand Rush (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

Shiny Female Hardy Murkrow with Super Luck, caught in Horde Battle (IV's are 6-9/8-11/16-19/1-4/0/27) (Timer Ball)

Shiny Male Sassy Growlithe with Justified, caught in Friend Safari (IV's are 26-28/31/10-12/22-24/31/1-3) (Ultra Ball)

I'm looking for a flawless timid gastly/haunter/gengar with Sludge Wave (DW exclusive).

I'm giving away one of these flawless Pokémon:
Rotom (Bold/Modest)
Tyrogue (Adamant, Guts) w/ Fake Out, Mach Punch and Bullet Punch
Larvesta (Timid)
Electrike (Timid, Lightingrod/Static)
Mienfoo (Jolly, Regenerator)
Beldum (Adamant)

does anyone have a SR jolly aerodactyl with at least 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 IVs?
does anyone have a modest celebi with good IVs?

I would offer 5IV swinub and buneary with 4 eggmoves, 31/31/31/xx/xx/xx adamant celebi for the celebi, and 5IV zoruas

LF someone with a TSV of:

-1152, 2512 or 0090 to hatch a 5IV Moxie Heracross for me, will make a clone for you to keep.

-0065 to hatch a 5IV Guts Heracross, will make clone for you to keep.

Looking for this in 5th gen. DW females

Regenerator

Quick Feet

Adaptability

Swift Swim

Regenerator

I've got flawless stuff to trade for it, as well as other DW females. Can do BP's as well.

Also looking for someone to clone something for me in 5th gen. Cloner can keep a copy if they wish. PM me if you can help

I have started making a TSV list so I got atleast some active ppl to ask if I find an egg with the matching SV.

PM me details like TSV, FC, IGN and Smogon name in a form like this:

"TSV": "Smogon name" --- FC: "0000 0000 0000" --- IGN: "In game name"

Ofc, just the info is enough, but if sent in that manner, I can update my list more easily :)

If I get a matching SV, I will make a clone for you after the hatch/while hatching so you don't go empty handed :) Depending on the work required, I may put restrictions on the one you get, but they will always be atleast semi-redis (meaning you can trade them to someone, but they can't trade them onwards).

I hope for lots of SV's to be PM'd :]

I have started making a TSV list so I got atleast some active ppl to ask if I find an egg with the matching SV.

PM me details like TSV, FC, IGN and Smogon name in a form like this:

"TSV": "Smogon name" --- FC: "0000 0000 0000" --- IGN: "In game name"

Ofc, just the info is enough, but if sent in that manner, I can update my list more easily :)

If I get a matching SV, I will make a clone for you after the hatch/while hatching so you don't go empty handed :) Depending on the work required, I may put restrictions on the one you get, but they will always be atleast semi-redis (meaning you can trade them to someone, but they can't trade them onwards).

I hope for lots of SV's to be PM'd :]
All of my info is in my sig, add me to the list. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)