XY UU Opening Tournament - Finals [Won by Dat Blast]

Limitless So, my second sub match-up just got online last night and said he'd like to play me. Would it be possible to back track and pair us up (to be fair I guess)

I hate doing this for a second time, but the substitute hasn't replied to my VM. He also hasn't been on since I vm'd him. Activity again..

Activity post, my opponent has been on once since the first message I sent him but has not replied. Have tried contacting several times and checking for him on showdown and irc with no luck.

Activity post. Been trying to get in contact with my opponent but it is currently looking like we may not be able to complete the battle by the deadline partially thanks to crappy timezones, though I haven't been getting replies even though it says he has been online :/

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The new additions/removals from the tier will be implemented for round two and on for this tournament. If you already played your match, those results are locked.

The new additions/removals from the tier will be implemented for round two and on for this tournament. If you already played your match, those results are locked.
I'm not hugely bothered either way, but it feels slightly off that half of round two has been completed without the drops and half with them. Isn't the whole point of the no-changes-until-next-round system to pevent a scenario like this where the outcome of matches is potentially affected by drops? It's not like this is a small change to the tier, the two tier has been massively changed.
I would like to see the additions/removals pushed back to round three since round two has already de facto begun, with almost a quarter of games already decided.

Well, some people have even played round 3 games already.
I don't think this is a problem because the tier is always going to be balanced.

Limitless

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not hugely bothered either way, but it feels slightly off that half of round two has been completed without the drops and half with them. Isn't the whole point of the no-changes-until-next-round system to pevent a scenario like this where the outcome of matches is potentially affected by drops? It's not like this is a small change to the tier, the two tier has been massively changed.
I would like to see the additions/removals pushed back to round three since round two has already de facto begun, with almost a quarter of games already decided.
It really doesn't matter. It only affects people who are unable to team build.

Limitless

The deadline is tomorrow. I want to see activity posts explaining why your match hasn't been completed.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry went directly from busy with school to powerless and Internetless, forgot :x scheduling for tonight

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
I am pretty dumb and do not play much UU but am through to round3.

Can someone post exactly what changes were made the tier?

I know:

Banned:
Chansey

Unban:
Salamence
Cloyster

what else happened?

I am pretty dumb and do not play much UU but am through to round3.

Can someone post exactly what changes were made the tier?

I know:

Banned:
Chansey

Unban:
Salamence
Cloyster

what else happened?
Latias, Keldeo, Zapdos and most of the Pokemon that were already BL are now OU and Klefki, Trevenant, Galvantula, Smeargle, Tentacruel, Starmie, Donphan, Foretress, and Sableye dropped to UU.

msged opponent to play but wasnt ready a while ago, forgot to mention that i was leaving town and got back today, ill be on as much as i can so hopefully will get done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)