CAP 18 CAP 18 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dummy007
TRC.
capefeather

Aw. I'm sad Birkal's isn't here. When we talk about "learning" something from the CAP process, I often read the questions a concept aims to ask and think they are questions easily answered without CAP and seem more like a tacked on justification (and openly accepted as such) for the concept rather than an actual part of it... That wasn't the case with Birkal's, which really aimed to explore something fascinating and largely undefined as of yet. It was the most purely educational and forward thinking concept. That said, I think Major Third could be equally as interesting to explore.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dummy007
capefeather

Any of these two are awesome. Sorry but I don't like the sticky web concept --- I can only imagine the influx of spiders and silkmoths during art stage...

TRC
capefeather
Dummy007

I think we should explore sticky web as a concept, as a good user doesn't really exist, however, both the other ideas were excellent and I would do both of them without a bit of regret.

Dummy007
capefeather
TRC.

Really, I like all of the options here. As both a somewhat competitive Pokemon player and also an MTG player, I understand the importance of synergy and really like having a team work together to become something better than its parts, so that is why Dummy007 gets my vote.

Dummy007
capefeather

As several other users have stated, all that is needed to make a good sticky web user is halfway decent stats/typing. There's very little to explore with that concept past "Give it to something that isn't a bug type (*and Smeargle)". The other two concepts have an overall look at the metagame albeit a focused version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)