Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

OK I'm dead so pulling a Celever.
Walrein said:
D1 Results
starwarsfan: The following slipped out of RBG's pocket as he floated down the river:
Dear RBG,
You are Ernesto Contreras.

You are a Mexican doctor who treated cancer patients in Tijuana for 30 years. Specifically, you treated them with amygdalin, which has never been shown to be effective in the treatment of cancer.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Treat USER.” If USER is targeted for a kill, your swift medical attention will save his life.

You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.
N1 Results:

starwarsfan: The following slipped out of zorbees's pocket as he floated down the river:
Dear zorbees,
You are Alexandre Louis Ducrest de Villeneuve.
You are a former officer and admiral of the French navy. In 1808 you and your entire crew was taken prisoner in the Philippines, but you managed to escape and published a journal documenting the experience.
Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Sail my ship in front of USER.” Any actions aimed at USER will be unable to get around your massive frigate and will instead target you.
Also what I said about Acklow is still true.
More may quite possibly come ~

I say more to come? I mean more to come.

14:57:55 tesung: As long as you are alive, a fun fact about the game will be broadcast from your speakers in the main thread at the start of each day. You have no control over this, and nothing other than death can stop it.
14:58:01 tesung: You are holding the cyan Chaos Emerald. It’s power is weak on its own, but the seven together would be quite frightening indeed. With it’s miniscule power, once in the game you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Harnessing the cyan Chaos Emerald’s power against USER.” USER’s action will occur much more slowly than it normally would. This will exhaust the
14:58:13 tesung: power of the emerald, but you will still retain it. You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.

also
Dear More Cowbell,
You are Makoto Tamada.

You are a Japanese motorcycle racer who has won races in both MotoGP and Superbike World Championships. You started your career on 250cc minibikes and have since worked your way up to 600cc.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Take USER for a ride.” USER will hop on your bike and speed past anything trying to steal from him that night.

~

Dear GemOftheDay, You are Ademir Antonio Bacca. You are a Brazilian writer and journalist who founded the newspapers “Laconicus” and “Garatuja.” You have also published eight books of poetry and eleven books of folklore. Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Publish slander against USER.” You will piss off USER with your blatant lies until they grow fed up and are forced to target you with their action. You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.

10:43:31 shinyskarmory: You are Emmanuelle Bertrand.
10:43:42 shinyskarmory: You are a French cellist who has been decorated as a "Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres". In 2005, you collaborated with pianist Pascal Amoyel and director Jean Piat to create the theatrical concert “Block 15.”
10:43:56 shinyskarmory: Because you only speak French, people find it hard to understand you. As such, your vote in the daily lynch does not count.
10:44:13 shinyskarmory: You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.

~

Dear Slim Guldo,

You are Busted Heads Records.

You are a Swedish record label that lasted from 1997-2004. You released mainly punk and hardcore music from both local and worldwide bands.

Because all the old fogeys in this game believe punk and hardcore music is from the Devil, they think that you are able to commune with the dead. As a result, you will gain 1 vote for every 4 members of the Masses that die.

ggwp Acklow, hopefully this helps you mafia.

Cypher has no item
Tesung's item was stolen n0
Gem had an item that idk but it was stolen n0
empoof is anouncer
the-me is backup
cypher started with no item
that is all

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
<THIS POST HAD A GIF OF A TERRORIST TRYING TO BLOW HIMSELF UP WITH FAKE EXPLOSIVES>

<THE RELEVANCY HAD TO DO WITH starwarsfan ATTEMPTING SUICIDE WHILE TAKING DOWN A BUNCH OF USERS WITH HIM>

<KINDA FAIL IF YOU ASK ME>

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority happened a while ago

The villagers all gang up on starwarsfan for being anon because nobody likes 4chan.

Dear starwarsfan,
You are the Hokitika River.

You are a river on the west coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Your mouth contained a harbor during the west coast’s gold rush, but it was soon abandoned due to treacherous sandbars.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Float USER down the river.” USER will be so content to drift through your waters that they will fail to notice their role PM slip out of their pocket.

In addition, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Put a sandbar in USER’s path.” If USER attempts to kill you that night, they will be blocked by the sandbar, ensuring your continued survival.

You are allied with the Assassins Guild. You win if the Assassins Guild wins.
These mafioso are dropping like flies. But will this trend continue?

Night 2 ends 3/13 at 1:30 PM GMT-5 (CDT). Or later, depending on if I sleep in that day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)