Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you so much Gonzo. That Latios is so cool. Semi-redis for me, right? Oh and any news on the hooh/lugia rng possibility?
Ehh, it's going haha. I've been reading into and it makes a little sense to me so far.

Shiny: goodra, chespin, Charmander, talonflame, azumarill, honchkrow, starly, klefki, abso l(all kalos born) I'll let you know the info on the one ur interested on :D
Edit: nvm on stably :)
I'd like the Goodra.

Actually, would you mind helping me complete my Kalos dex?

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ehh, it's going haha. I've been reading into and it makes a little sense to me so far.

I'd like the Goodra.

Actually, would you mind helping me complete my Kalos dex?
got a ralts already srry but will do the trade for rotom :)

hey there gonz, would you be interested in a Yveltal 31/20/31/31/13/30 brave, I know its not perfect but I thought it was pretty good xD its nickname is Blacklight (gts, ugh) lol

I would like to make a request if there's anything else of mine you'd want for

Pokemon: Donphan
Shiny?: no
Nature: impish
Ability: sturdy
Egg Moves (if breeding): ice shard, stealth rocks(move tutor)
Type of pokeball (if capturing): any
Desired IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/31
Nickname:your choice or none

I'll quote my list in another reply but I really only added a breeding pair of 5 iv iron fist thunder punch/fire punch infernapes

Sure thing, what can I do to help?
A Pidgeotto, Seaking, Dodrio, Furret, Ninjask and Shedninja

I would like to make a request if there's anything else of mine you'd want for

Pokemon: Donphan
Shiny?: no
Nature: impish
Ability: sturdy
Egg Moves (if breeding): ice shard, stealth rocks(move tutor)
Type of pokeball (if capturing): any
Desired IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/31
Nickname:your choice or none

I'll quote my list in another reply but I really only added a breeding pair of 5 iv iron fist thunder punch/fire punch infernapes
Would you also be willing to help me complete my Kalos dex in exchange for this project?

CMT for:

Latios
OT: Gonzo
ID: 15349
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Protect, Defog, Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Last

Pokemon: Frillish
Shiny?: yes please :3
Nature: calm
Ability: water absorb
Egg Moves (if breeding): is recover an egg move? If so recover lol and the tutor move giga drain if possible :)
Type of pokeball (if capturing): regular is fine
Desired IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nickname:

if you'd like id be happy to hunt females or something again BUT I do have a shiny female sableye prankster with WoW/recover/taunt/foulplay careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 if you'd prefer (and its kalos bred!)

Last edited:
Okay sure, can you check my want list and see if you can get me any of those? Otherwise the hippo is good :P
I could probably get you the Milotic, but I'm pretty backed up with RNG request now :P

CMT for:

Latios
ID: 15349
Known Moves: Protect, Defog, Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Last
Replied.

Ye

Yeah no problem
Okay, could I get a Salamence, Pelipper, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Mantine, and Gorebyss please?

Pokemon: Frillish
Shiny?: yes please :3
Nature: calm
Ability: water absorb
Egg Moves (if breeding): is recover an egg move? If so recover lol and the tutor move giga drain if possible :)
Type of pokeball (if capturing): regular is fine
Desired IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nickname:

if you'd like id be happy to hunt females or something again BUT I do have a shiny female sableye prankster with WoW/recover/taunt/foulplay careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 if you'd prefer (and its kalos bred!)
I would love the Sableye! I'll let you know when I'm finished, could be a couple of days though :P. I don't believe Recover is an egg move. I'll breed the shiny one for you, then I'll capture one in a Dive Ball for myself!

I've got them all ready mate!
Great!

Update:

Azelf

ID: 53717
Known Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Last Resort
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31

I could probably get you the Milotic, but I'm pretty backed up with RNG request now :P

Replied.

Okay, could I get a Salamence, Pelipper, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Mantine, and Gorebyss please?

I would love the Sableye! I'll let you know when I'm finished, could be a couple of days though :P. I don't believe Recover is an egg move. I'll breed the shiny one for you, then I'll capture one in a Dive Ball for myself!

Great!

Update:

Azelf

ID: 53717
Known Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Last Resort
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
No worries. :P Would you be willing to part with the SR lead ape, SR hippo, or the move set #2 Honchcrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)